FREDRIKSTAD motor yacht for sale
|Built/Refit||1968 / 2021|
|Guests||8 in 3 cabins|
EU VAT Paid )
(approx. $924,000 )
FREDRIKSTAD was commissioned and paid as a lifeboat in 1968.
In 1996 she was purchased by the international entrepreneur, philanthropist, and yachtsman Peter de Savary, who led the British Sailing team at the America's Cup in 1983, and stripped the boat to bare frames for a major restoration and refit that transformed FREDRIKSTAD into the magnificent yacht it is today.
She underwent numerous refinements: at Pendennis Shipyard, founded by Peter de Savary and renowned for restoring luxury yachts, in 2006, at Spanopoulos in 2012, and at Cantieri Navali di La Spezia in 2021.
She offers generous outside areas, and can comfortably accommodate 8 guests on board.
She is the perfect choice for an owner looking for a piece of history.
- Successful yacht conversion
- Classic gentleman yacht
- Extensive refit at Pendennis shipyard
- Excellent seakeeping
- 3 guests cabins layout with ensuite bathroom
- Very generous outdoor areas
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||1968 / 2021|
|Exterior Designer||Smedvik Mek|
|Interior Designer||Ken Freivock|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||99 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||11 Knots|
|Max speed||12 Knots|
|Cruise range||3,200 nm|
|Engines||2 x Detroit Diesel (250 hp)|
1 x Kohler (20kW)
1 x Northern Lights (20kW)
Class & Flag
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.