Nº. 6 TEXEL yacht for sale
Piet Smit Jr
€ 1,950,000 (approx. $ 1,889,000 ) ( VAT Paid )
No.6 TEXEL is a Dutch-built, custom schooner with a length of 33.5m. Her builder was J.P. Smit from the Netherlands who delivered No.6 Texel in 1921. She boasts 96 GT and can accommodate up to 7 guests in 4 staterooms, and she also has accommodation for 5 crew members. No.6 TEXEL is constructed of a steel hull and wood superstructure and is powered by Scania engines, which give her a cruising speed of 8.0 knots and a top speed of 12 knots.
- 1921, J.P. Smit built Dutch Sailing Schooner.
- Fabulously maintained, and recently rebuilt.
- Accommodates up to 7 guests in 4 staterooms with accommodation for 5 crew.
- Significant investment and maintenance throughout her life under the current ownership.
- Robust and family-friendly world capable sailing yacht
|Builder||Piet Smit Jr|
|Engines||2 x Scania|
1 x Northern Lights (32kW)
|Cruising/max speed||8.5 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 12 KNOTS (MAX)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.