STEALTH CHICKEN yacht for sale
Westerly Marine, Inc.
$ 299,000 (approx. € 253,000)( US Duty Paid )
Christened in 1994 as a custom high-performance racer/cruising sloop, the Perry 56 STEALTH CHICKEN was built on a design concept well ahead of her time. Her unique form-stability and terrific easy handling sail characteristics make her ideal for short-handed coastal sailing or any offshore long-distance racing event. Her present owner has made sure, through constant meticulous maintenance and upgrades since 2003, that she has remained both competitive and current with all her systems. As a dual-purpose performance cruising yacht, STEALTH CHICKEN is turn-key ready to cruise anywhere in the world with tremendous comfort and style. She represents an opportunity to acquire a tremendously versatile yacht at an extraordinary value for a yacht of this caliber and pedigree.
- Proven ocean racer/cruiser with beautiful sleek lines
- Designed by one of the leading American yacht designers, Robert Perry
- Refitted to current standards 3 times under her present ownership
- Set up to go offshore with full inventories of both racing and cruising sails
- With her size deck and cockpit layout she can be easily short-handed
- Built by one the premiere high-performance yacht builders in the US
- All electronic and navigational equipment continually upgraded to current standards
|Builder||Westerly Marine, Inc.|
|Engines||1 x Yanmar (98HP)|
|Cruising/max speed||9 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 11 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Exterior Designer||Robert Perry|