PINK GIN VI sailing Yacht
|Built/Refit||2017 / 2022|
|Guests||12 in 6 cabins|
PINK GIN VI is one of the most acclaimed sailing yachts launched in recent years and is the largest Carbon Composite sloop-rigged sailing yacht in the world, displaying some of the most innovative features on any yacht. She is the best quality and most impressive carbon composite sailing yacht in the world.
This magnificent Judel Vrolijk design was built at Baltic Yachts in Finland as the second-largest yacht the shipyard has built in its 46-year history and is a perfect example of innovation on a large scale using in-depth skills in composite construction. Constructed for the owner of Baltic Yachts, which further ensured the highest quality build and servicing since new in 2017, she followed a complex build program of precision engineering and building. She is designed for serious world cruising.
PINK GIN VI also combines ultimate performance advantages of light composite construction with a 6-stateroom interior layout and innovative design features like 2 opening topsides balconies built in accordance with her DNV Classification.
PINK GIN VI has recently completed seatrials in Mallorca with her DNV 5 year class surveys complete as well as an exhaustive winter maintenance period at STP. Sailing yacht PINK GIN VI is found in better than new condition with carbon cockpit hardtop now installed in 2022.
A unique and singular opportunity to own one of the world’s most beautifully designed and built sailing yachts!
- Newest, largest pedigree sailing yacht available
- High Performance proven world cruising design
- 6 Owner/Guest en-suite staterooms plus 4 crew double cabins
- Three-cockpit deck layout with chandelier illumination
- Topsides openings forming a balcony in the owner's suite and side entry to the main lobby, plus stern bathing platform
- Tall sail plan for excellent performance in moderate and light wind conditions
- Lifting keel & Rondal furling boom and carbon rig and rigging
- Electronic steering with custom feedback system
- Built to and in DNV Class
Specification PINK GIN VI
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||2017 / 2022|
|Exterior Designer||Judel/Vrolijk & Co|
|Interior Designer||Design Unlimited|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||340 GT|
|Hull Material||Carbon fiber|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||12 Knots|
|Max speed||15 Knots|
|Cruise range||2,500 nm|
|Engines||1 x MAN (1,400 hp)|
2 x Northern Lights (90kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Det Norske Veritas Germanischer Lloyd (DNV GL)|