PINK GIN VI
PINK GIN VI is one of the most acclaimed sailing yachts launched in recent years and is the largest Carbon Composite sloop-rigged sailing yacht in the world, displaying some of the most innovative features on any yacht.
The spectacular and innovative silver-hulled sloop was launched in 2017, following a complex build program of precision engineering and building and designed for serious world cruising.
PINK GIN VI also combines ultimate performance advantages of light composite construction with a 6 stateroom interior layout and innovative design features like 2 opening topsides balconies built in accordance with her DNV Classification.
This magnificent Judel Vrolijk design was built at Baltic Yachts in Finland as the second-largest yacht the shipyard has built in its 46-year history and is a perfect example of innovation on a large scale using in-depth skills in composite construction.
A unique and singular opportunity to own one of the world’s most beautifully designed and built sailing yachts!
- Newest, largest pedigree sailing yacht available
- High Performance proven world cruising design
- 6 Owner/Guest en-suite staterooms plus 4 crew double cabins
- Three-cockpit deck layout with chandelier illumination
- Topsides openings forming a balcony in the owner's suite and side entry to the main lobby, plus stern bathing platform
- Tall sail plan for excellent performance in moderate and light wind conditions
- Lifting keel & Rondal furling boom and carbon rig and rigging
- Hydraulic steering with custom feedback system
- Built to and in DNV Class