Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
- James Bond
- T +44 20 7016 4480
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
FALCO MOSCATA yacht for charter
12 (cruising) / 9 (sleeping)
Summer: West Mediterranean & Greece
Summer: FROM € 200,000 (APPROX. $ 192,600)
Winter: FROM $ 200,000 (APPROX. € 207,600)
Winter: FROM $ 200,000 (APPROX. € 207,600)
FALCO MOSCATA will be at anchor and available for viewings during the Monaco Yacht Show from September 28-October 1. Contact us to schedule an appointment for your private viewing.
Delivered in 2010 (refit 2022), FALCO MOSCATA, yacht for charter, is the first-ever Picchiotti Vitruvius line motor yacht by Perini Navi. Built in aluminum to a design by Philippe Briand, the superyacht offers an impressive range of over 5,500nm @ 12 knots cruising speed and is equipped with extendable stabilizers for extra comfort when at sea.
Her low impact on the environment makes this 50M/164' yacht for charter an exquisite one for those looking to break their boundaries. Her incredible features, combined with her Captain’s wealth of experience in incredible locations, make FALCO MOSCATA the perfect yacht for long passages and safe navigation in shallow uncharted waters.
The award-winning superyacht offers an abundance of versatile deck spaces. The 65m² shaded foredeck is equipped with sun loungers and a seating area that can be moved, ideal to host social events. For those looking to unwind, the spacious jacuzzi surrounded by a lounging area, located on the sun deck aft, is the perfect location to do so.
Moving on to the interiors, the new contemporary design has been refined with modern artwork and is complimented with brand-new upholstery fabrics throughout the yacht. FALCO MOSCATA can graciously accommodate up to 9 guests in well-appointed staterooms with the utmost comfort.
For food lovers, the highly trained Chef is here to offer gastronomic and healthy menus, to satisfy the desires of all guests.
On all things fun, FALCO MOSCATA offers a plethora of water toys including tenders, jet-skis, e-foils, sea bobs, 2 Tiwal Sailing boats, and a very comprehensive selection of SUPs, to name a few, for the entertainment of all guests. Certified RYA, the water sports Centre comprises a total of 4 instructors and an active crew to assist the guests at any time.
Overall, FALCO MOSCATA is a discerning yacht to experience, at least, once in a lifetime!
- An extensive collection of water toys to keep all guests entertained, RYA water sports Centre (4 instructors on board), and active crew to assist/entertain the guests with the toys
- Experienced Captain with a long-standing knowledge of the yacht and incredible cruising locations
- Chef trained to offer gastronomic & dietetic menus, at guests’ discretion
- Generous deck spaces, including a versatile 65m² shaded foredeck equipped with sun loungers and a seating area that can be moved to fit every guest’s need
- Brand new upholstery fabrics throughout
- New contemporary interior décor with modern artwork
- Spacious Jacuzzi pool on the bridge deck, surrounded by a spacious lounging area
- Shallow 2.3m draft enabling easy access to any lagoons and shallow
- Designed and engineered to have a low impact on the environment thanks to her hull design that is enhancing fuel efficiency by 20 – 30%
- Winner of multiple awards including three World Superyacht Awards, a Showboats Design Award, and a RINA Green Plus Award
- Flexible accommodation for up to 9 guests in 5 cabins: a main deck Master cabin, two convertible VIP cabins, as well as a twin and a single cabin
- Extendable stabilizers for extra comfort when aboard
|Type||explorer Last-minute Yacht Charters Green Yachts|
|Features||Stabilisers Gym scuba diving Last-minute Yacht Charters|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (1,300HP)|
1 x Northern Lights (115kW)
|Cruising/max speed||14 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 17 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||3,757 nm|
|Exterior Designer||P. Briand/Vitruvius|
|Interior Designer||Perini Navi|
|Classification||American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)|
|Guests||12 (cruising) / 9 (sleeping)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.