- Alain Auvare
- T +377 93 100 450
- M +33 6 16 82 16 02
- David Legrand
- T +377 93 100 450
- M +33 6 80 86 25 36
ICE motor yacht for sale
|Guests||12 in 7 cabins|
(approx. $61,917,000 )
ICE 68 is built to the highest standards, by Ice Yacht in Turkey. Penned inside and out by the innovative HOT LAB Studio, ICE 68 offers striking design and style and unparalleled comfort at sea.
The amenities offered by ICE 68 go well beyond those normally available on a yacht of this size. At 1,780 GT, ICE 68 delivers exceptional exterior deck space comprising a 5-metre-long swimming pool, beach club, a sizeable garage housing a 9-metre and 8-metre tender, as well as a touch-and-go helipad for maximum privacy and ease of access when coming on board.
The seamless connection between the outdoor and indoor areas is fully optimized for open-air living with natural light flooding a sophisticated and minimalistic interior layout.
This superyacht offers accommodation for up to 12 guests across 7 staterooms, with the Master Suite located on the private upper deck. Three VIPs and three guest staterooms are on the main deck.
The circulation around the yacht is further facilitated by an elevator connecting four of the six decks.
Powered by twin Caterpillar 3516 C engines, ICE 68 gives a range of 5,260 nm range at 10 knots, and top speeds of up to 14.20 knots.
Due for delivery in December 2024, ICE 68 offers potential buyers the chance to enjoy an outstanding yacht well before the current market waiting list of 3 to 5 years.
For more information, click here.
Watch ICE 68 walkthrough here:
- Striking modern brand new explorer with HOT LAB line without the current 3-5 year wait
- Generous and luxurious interior design by HOT LAB
- Touch and go helipad
- Elevator connecting 4 of 6 decks
- Tender bay for tenders over 9m/30’
- 5 meter-length swimming pool main deck
- Master Suite located on the upper deck dedicated exclusively for Owner’s use
- 3 large VIP guest staterooms on main deck
- ABS Maltese cross + A1, E , CYS , AMS , ACCU, LY3 MCA compliant
- Hospital room
Construction & Design
|Exterior Designer||Hot Lab|
|Interior Designer||Hot Lab|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||1,780 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||12 Knots|
|Max speed||14.2 Knots|
|Cruise range||4,130 nm|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (1,600 hp)|
3 x Caterpillar (250kW)
1 x Caterpillar (150kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.