- Dennis Frederiksen
- T +377 93 100 450
- M +33 6 07 04 26 60
STORM motor yacht for sale
|Built/Refit||2005 / 2022|
|Guests||9 in 4 cabins|
VAT PAID )
(approx. $3,102,000 )
Part of the Mangusta 105’ Sport series, STORM is a 32m/103’ yacht for sale delivered in 2005. Refitted in 2022 and maintained to the highest standards thanks to her professional crew, she is offered in pristine condition.
STORM is commercially registered, built to BV class and VAT paid.
Designed with comfort in mind, each area offers plenty of options to entertain guests on board. The aft deck boasts two large twin sun beds and a round al-fresco dining table. Moving into the upper salon, you have the ability to blend the outdoor with the indoor thanks to a convertible hard top. A second large salon is located forward with a formal 6-seat dining table.
STORM can accommodate 9 guests in a versatile layout of 4 staterooms, including 3 Double and a Twin staterooms.
Watch STORM walkthrough here:
- Comfortable aft deck with 2 sunbeds including a shaded al fresco dining area
- Maintained to the highest standard by a long-standing professional crew
- Two interior salons: one aft deck salon area with a convertible hard top as well as a large salon forward
- Versatile 4 cabin layout: 3 double staterooms and one twin stateroom
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||2005 / 2022|
|Model||Mangusta Open 105 S|
|Exterior Designer||Stefano Righini Design|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||167 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||26 Knots|
|Max speed||32 Knots|
|Engines||2 x MTU (2,250 hp)|
2 x Kohler (33kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Bureau Veritas (BV)|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.