- Lon McCloskey
- T +1 954 463 0600
- M +1 561 758 2628
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
WINDWARD motor yacht for sale
|Built/Refit||2006 / 2017|
|Guests||8 in 4 cabins|
US DUTY PAID )
(approx. €2,090,000 )
WINDWARD International Boat Show from March 23-26, 2023 in West Palm Beach, FL. To book a private viewing or to learn more, contact us.A perfect combination of speed, beauty and function.
An extremely practical five stateroom motor yacht with a brilliant layout, 27m/90ft WINDWARD was built by Cheoy Lee Yachts in 2006 with naval architecture from Tom Fexas, WINDWARD was launched in 2006 and refit in 2017 with numerous other recent updates since.
With a shallow draft and fast cruising speeds upward of 20 knots thanks to Caterpillar power, WINDWARD is the perfect multi-use yacht! She features plenty of entertainment areas including al fresco dining on the aft deck for up to 8 guests, a wonderful and spacious flybridge complete with a second al fresco dining area, wet bar and BBQ area and lounge chairs, as well as a large, comfortable lounge area on the bow to enjoy the views as you arrive into the next port.
Additional systems and features that are noteworthy are the upgraded appliances throughout, teak decks on the main deck and under the hard top on the flybridge, varnished teak cap rails, underwater lights, and Northern Lights port generator newly installed in 2021.
Along with her sporty good looks, she also has walk-around side decks for easy handling.
WINDWARD is found in excellent condition and is turn-key, ready to go!
- Four or five stateroom layout with separate crew quarters aft (5th stateroom can be Captain's cabin)
- Cherry wood interior with matte finish
- One new generator, recent engine services and other service updates
- Interior refit with newer soft goods and carpet; updated exterior cushions
- Excellent charter history
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||2006 / 2017|
|Exterior Designer||Tom Fexas|
|Interior Designer||Argonautica Custom Yacht Interiors|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||156 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||20 Knots|
|Max speed||25 Knots|
|Cruise range||1,500 nm|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (1,550 hp)|
2 x Northern Lights (33kW)
Class & Flag
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.