Multi-award winning eco explorer EXUMA was designed and engineered for long passages in any conditions, as well as for safe navigation in shallow uncharted waters, with low impact on the environment. Having received a prestigious Rina Green Plus Award, EXUMA was the first motor yacht ever launched in the Picchiotti Vitruvius line by Perini Navi, designed by Vitruvius with naval architecture by Philippe Briand.
World-renowned as one of the most revolutionary yachts of her time, this proven expedition vessel has been built to go anywhere and has explored the world’s oceans since her launch, thanks to her exceptional sea handling and low fuel consumption. Striking, modern and highly efficient, she is presented in impeccable condition just after her thorough 10 years inspection and maintenance.
EXUMA was developed for a highly experienced Owner and features an efficient layout with a beautifully appointed interior and great use of space.
Her unique selection of tenders and water toys, which includes an ingenious amphibious 4x4, are hidden in large sheltered bays. The extensive range of toys allow for maximum exploration and enjoyment while onboard.
Full-beam Owner’s suite with a double and a single stateroom, ensuite bathroom and separate shower room, huge windows and outstanding views from the bed. Flexible accommodation layout hosting 9 to 11 guests: 9 guests can be accommodated in 5 staterooms (one is equipped with a single bed) or 11 guests in 6 staterooms (as the gym can be converted into a stateroom with 2 Pullmans).
She has just completed her 10-year Class work.
EXPERT’S VIEW: “Exceptional sea handling, intelligent use of space and fabulous garages to store the tenders and amphibious 4x4, combined with exquisite finishings and a timeless concept design, make EXUMA the ultimate unmatched explorer under 499 GT. 10-year Class work completed. VAT paid. Ready for her next adventure.”
EXUMA - in detail.
- Winner of multiple awards including three World Superyacht Awards, a Showboats Design Award, and a RINA Green Plus Award
- Shallow draft (2.3m) for easy access to lagoons and anchorages
- Tenders & 6 pax amphibious 4x4 sheltered in garages
- Special hull shape for enhanced fuel efficiency (25% fuel saving)
- Retractable scanning sonar
- X band and S band radars
- Third (stern) anchor
- Third generator
- Successful charter history
- Lower-deck gym with rowing machine and multi-gym
- Hot tub
- Extendable stabilizers for extra comfort when aboard
- 5,500nm range
- Aluminium hull and superstructure
- Vitruvius design and Philippe Briand naval architecture
- Spacious social and dining areas with large windows
- European VAT paid