- Robin O'Brien
- T +1 954 463 0600
H motor yacht for charter
Winter: FROM $ 160,000 (APPROX. € 151,800)
Winter: Caribbean, Bahamas
The 140-foot (42.6m) Benetti superyacht `H features a sleek design and offers the latest in luxury cruising.
Days aboard superyacht `H can be spent relishing her spectacular outdoor amenities. Charter guests can savor delectable five-star meals while dining alfresco, relax in her Jacuzzi while taking in sensational views or soak in the sun while lounging on the sunpads. Boasting an exquisite multipurpose beach club, charter guests also can enjoy fun on water with the yacht’s plethora of water toys including a waterslide or just unwind in lounge chairs at the water’s edge.
Showcasing a rejuvenating Zen-like interior, ‘H’s modern-style lounge seating provides ultimate comfort. After a day on the water, enjoy a movie in the main salon’s oversized cinema chairs or relish formal dining in the skylounge.
`H accommodates 10 guests in five chic staterooms, providing each charter guest with luxurious havens to rest their heads. At 900 square feet, the main deck master stateroom is expansive.
- ‘H offers a "Zen-like" interior
- Resplendent, exquisite interior providing ultimate comfort
- Spacious, innovative forward Jacuzzi with covered seating area, which brings the Portuguese bow concept to another level
- Chic beach club at water level
- Contemporary full-beam master stateroom on the main deck offering a "meditation room"
- Dynamic guest accommodations below: two staterooms connect to offer two suites
- Toy-free decks
- Zero Speed Stabilization system
|Guests||12 (cruising) / 10 (sleeping)|
Construction & Design
|Exterior Designer||Stefano Righini Design|
|Interior Designer||HJH Designs|
|Gross Tonnage||390 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||19 Knots|
|Max speed||21 Knots|
|Engines||2 x MTU (3,460 hp)|
2 x Kohler (100kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.