Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
- Melanie Burke
- T +1 954 463 0600
- M +1 954 593 6817
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
HERE COMES THE SUN
Summer: Western Mediterranean
Summer: FROM € 1,200,000 (APPROX. $ 1,353,400)
Winter: FROM € 1,200,000 (APPROX. $ 1,353,400)
Featuring graceful and elegant lines by Tim Heywood and a unique contemporary interior by Winch Design, HERE COMES THE SUN yacht boasts unique features, including privileged Owner's and VIP suites on the upper deck as well as two VIP which can partition to become four staterooms and 3 guests' staterooms on the main deck, and endless options for complete indulgence and entertainment. Guests will enjoy a breathtaking retreat thanks to Captain Michael Droszcz, Captain James Griffith and their highly trained and attentive crew of 24. From the majestic luxury to the palatial spaces, and the excitement of active watersports to the ultimate relaxation, from the exquisite service to the delicious culinary experience, the yachting experience on board HERE COMES THE SUN is unsurpassed.
Please click here to take a 360 degree virtual tour of HERE COMES THE SUN.
Not available for charter to US residents while in US waters.
- Tim Heywood’s streamlined design and long decks disguise a high volume with more than 1,400 square metres (15,069 sq ft) of interiors and more than 1,000 square metres (10,764 sq ft) of outside deck area.
- The special mix of rare and strikingly beautiful materials used gives HERE COMES THE SUN a unique and exclusive style
- Sliding doors on each side of the Master stateroom allow fresh air to flow into the room
- She boasts a state of the art A/V system
- Guests have plenty of options for unwinding, sunbathing and entertainment including a Sundeck Jacuzzi, a luxurious theatre and a large infinity pool
- HERE COMES THE SUN has other special features including a grand piano and an elevator for guests' convenience
- Her beach club has fold down terraces featuring a wellness and spa centre
- She benefits from stabilisers for enhanced comfort on board
- She boasts a magnificent selection of water toys for hours of enjoyment
|Features||Stabilisers WIFI Elevator Swimming Pool Gym Spa Waterslides Beach Club|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar 3516C|
||416kW 4 x Caterpillar C18|
|Cruising/max speed||12.5 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 17.5 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||5500 nm|
|Economical range||5500 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Tim Heywood|
|Interior Designer||Andrew Winch|