- Vicky Whitehouse
- T +1 954 463 0600
PALOMA motor yacht for charter
Winter: FROM € 160,000 (APPROX. $ 168,600)
Winter: Please enquire
Ideal for large families with a seven-stateroom layout for 12 guests, PALOMA can bring you everywhere thanks to her Transpacific range. Her elongated bow and charming canoe stern give her an elegant profile with a timeless style. Her exterior is enhanced by a Jacuzzi that takes center stage on the sun deck. Moving down to the aft deck, the large open space is versatile with plenty of room for freestanding lounge furniture and sunbeds. An alfresco dining table is fitted on this deck, which can be shaded by an electric bimini. On the main deck, the rounded canoe stern lends itself to U-shaped sofas. A dining table for 14 is nestled between the seating and the main saloon.
The interior area starts with a large salon and formal dining area on the main deck. Forward to the main salon, there is a study space and adjacent cinema room with large Plasma screen television. Ascending to the upper deck, you will find a wood-paneled sky lounge with beautiful parquet flooring. This lounge area includes a bar and a Karaoke system has been installed as well as a Plasma TV, Satellite TV, and DVD setup.
The 7 staterooms are spread between main and lower decks. The full-beam Master stateroom, with his-and-hers ensuite, is extremely spacious and is located forward on the main deck. On the lower deck, two double cabins and two twins, all ensuite, plus two single staterooms with a shared shower room are found. Each of the staterooms boasts a different colour scheme, and all of the ensuites are finished in cream marble.
- Classic motor yacht with a timeless design
- Rebuilt in 2004, refitted in 2018 and 2020
- Transatlantic and Transpacific ranges
- Expansive outdoor spaces across three decks
- Sun deck Jacuzzi offering sweeping views
- Multiple lounge spaces
- At-anchor stabilisers
- Brand-new navigational and communication systems
- Recently upgraded entertainment equipment in the Master cabin, main salon, sky lounge and TV room
|Guests||14 (cruising & sleeping)|
Construction & Design
|Built||1965 / 2004 (refitted)|
|Gross Tonnage||617 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||15 Knots|
|Max speed||16 Knots|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (1,000 hp)|
2 x Northern Lights (155kW)
1 x Northern Lights (80kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.