Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
- Liz Howard
- T +1 619 225 4800
- M +1 619 254 3776
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
WHEELS yacht for charter
Summer: FROM € 580,000 (APPROX. $ 687,400)
Winter: FROM € 580,000 (APPROX. $ 687,400)
View the video of Captain Stefhan Malherbe taking you behind the scenes to discover what makes this breathtaking charter yacht so successful year after year.
WHEELS is proud to be officially certified by Yacht Carbon Offset for her fuel offsetting programme. Offering seven decks of outstanding features including a master stateroom with panoramic views, a fully equipped gym, cinema room, a disco area and an armada of water toys, WHEELS is an incredible charter yacht with brand new Canadian SPA hot tub on the sundeck aft, perfect for children or for an intensive relaxing experience. She underwent a refit in 2018 including a substantial upgrade of the entertainment system, additional sitting areas and sunshade and the addition of a brand new hobie cat sailing catamaran.
- Designed by the man behind 110m JUBILEE (interior), 88m NIRVANA (exterior), 82m SECRET - Sam Sorgiovanni
- Every bunker is offset as part of the yacht's certified Yacht Carbon Offset programme
- Operated by an Owner who has been meticulous in her maintenance - she is in pristine condition
- Yacht is almost 2,000 GT so the volume is impressive as is the way it has been used for the guest and owner experience
- Light, airy interior with a stylish sea-theme and an Asian touch running throughout – a huge aquarium stocked with fish collected from her travels around the world greets guests in the main salon and sets the tone for a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere
- Four fresh and spacious guests suites on main deck with a nicely equipped ensuite sixth cabin with double bed originally intended for ‘entourage’
- One of the most impressive Master Suites we have ever seen – split level with a lot of natural light and a mezzanine-style study
- Designed for an owner who loved sport and fitness, the yacht offers a large fully equipped, air-conditioned gym, intimate massage room (and dedicated onboard masseuse) - almost half the lower deck is given over to the dive/watersports experience equipped with two jetskis, four wave runners, three seabobs, and a Chris Craft 9.2m Guest Tender Lux x 13 people, 2 x 220 hp
- Sundeck features a vast sunbathing and lounging area aft and a cosy relaxing nook with Jacuzzi forward – also ideal for al fresco massage treatments
- Exceptional 360 degree observation area on top deck
- One of the best equipped, spacious and most comfortable onboard cinemas we have seen on a yacht this size - seats eight guests with lots of room for extra beanbag seating for children, over 4,000 movies with Apple TV and Kaleidoscope, an entirely bespoke surround-sound system that has to be heard to be believed
- Main salon isn’t just used as a disco area – it fully converts into one with ceiling panels retracting to reveal the full gambit of disco lights and side wall units opening up to reveal the yacht’s very own smoke machines!
- Deck crew are all experts in water sports: Kite boarders, paddle boards, etc. and the second engineer is a PADI instructor.
|Features||Stabilisers WIFI Gym scuba diving helipad|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
|Engines||2 x MTU (3,655HP)|
3 x Caterpillar (360kW)
|Cruising/max speed||15 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 18 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Exterior Designer||Sam Sorgiovanni|
|Interior Designer||Sam Sorgiovanni|
|Classification||Lloyd's Register (LR)|