Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
- Nicola Breymaier
- T +377 93 100 480
- M +33 675 352 865
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Summer: Western Mediterranean
Summer: FROM € 580,000 (APPROX. $ 0)
Winter: FROM € 580,000 (APPROX. $ 0)
We are delighted to announce that 76m WHEELS, ex-ANASTASIA, has joined our charter fleet. Her sleek profile disguises seven decks of outstanding features including a master cabin with panoramic views, a fully equipped gym, cinema room, a disco area and an armada of water toys. She is available for charter in the Mediterranean from mid-August for the remainder of this summer before undertaking a short refit and heading to the Caribbean this winter. Not available to US residents while in US waters.
- Designed by the man behind 110m JUBILEE (interior), 88m NIRVANA (exterior), 82m SECRET - Sam Sorgiovanni
- Operated by an Owner who has been meticulous in her maintenance - she is in pristine condition
- Yacht is almost 2,000 GT so the volume is impressive as is the way it has been used for the guest and owner experience
- Light, airy interior with a stylish sea-theme and an Asian touch running throughout – a huge aquarium stocked with fish collected from her travels around the world greets guests in the main salon and sets the tone for a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere
- Four fresh and spacious guests suites on main deck with a nicely equipped ensuite sixth cabin with double bed originally intended for ‘entourage’
- One of the most impressive Master Suites we have ever seen – split level with a lot of natural light and a mezzanine-style study
- Designed for an owner who loved sport and fitness, the yacht offers a large fully equipped, air-conditioned gym, intimate massage room (and dedicated onboard masseuse) - almost half the lower deck is given over to the dive/watersports experience equipped with two jetskis, four wave runners, three seabobs, a limousine tender taking eight to 10 people comfortably INSIDE plus an additional 12 guest tender
- Sundeck features a vast sunbathing and lounging area aft and a cosy relaxing nook with Jacuzzi forward – also ideal for al fresco massage treatments
- Exceptional 360 degree observation area on top deck
- One of the best equipped, spacious and most comfortable onboard cinemas we have seen on a yacht this size - seats eight guests with lots of room for extra beanbag seating for children, over 4,000 movies with Apple TV and Kaleidoscope, an entirely bespoke surround-sound system that has to be heard to be believed
- Main salon isn’t just used as a disco area – it fully converts into one with ceiling panels retracting to reveal the full gambit of disco lights and side wall units opening up to reveal the yacht’s very own smoke machines!
- Deck crew are all experts in water sports: Kite boarders, paddle boards, etc. and the second engineer is a PADI instructor.
|Features||Stabilisers WIFI Gym scuba diving helipad|
|Engines||2 x MTU 4000 V16|
||3 x 360kW Caterpillar C18|
|Cruising/max speed||15 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 18 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Economical range||4500 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Sam Sorgiovanni|
|Interior Designer||Sam Sorgiovanni|
|Classification||100 A1 SSC YACH|