- Peter Redford
- T +61 (0)2 9222 7705
- M +61 (0)419 794 777
- Eugenio Cannarsa
- T +61 2 9222 7705
- M +61 (0) 424 78 08 54
FLYING MANTA motor yacht for sale
|Built/Refit||2004 / 2023|
|Guests||12 in 6 cabins|
(approx. $17,396,000 )
42M/137'10" FLYING MANTA , built in Australia by NQEA yachts, is new to the sales market and is an opportunity not to be missed!
She is designed to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 Staterooms including 2 Masters.
Key features in addition to her Lloyds certified heli-pad include a side balcony, a massive swim platform, a large professional galley and much more.
FLYING MANTA underwent a recent major haul out and refit from 2015 through 2017 and her Lloyds survey was freshly completed in March 2023.
- Lloyds certified helideck
- Refuelling station
- Safety foam sensor system for emergency landing
- 2 Gyro seakeeper 35, plus fin stabilizers
- 4 cranes (2 hidden on the rear mezzanine) for launching tenders
- Ability to carry 4 tenders, or 2 tenders when helicopter on board
- Cockpit fully enclosed and A/C for winter
- Fresh oyster and lobster tanks with BBQ grill alongside
- Never chartered
- Full time crew all year
Specification FLYING MANTA
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||2004 / 2023|
|Exterior Designer||NQEA, Glanvilles Naval Ar|
|Interior Designer||Ivo Enrico Poluzzi Architetto/Analu|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||354 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||11 Knots|
|Max speed||24 Knots|
|Cruise range||4,000 nm|
|Engines||2 x MTU (2,735 hp)|
2 x Northern Lights (115kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Lloyd's Register (LR)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.