NASSICA yacht for sale
€ 3,150,000 (approx. $ 3,033,000 ) ( VAT Paid )
The Astondoa 106 GLX 32m/106' series NASSICA was delivered in 2010 with a custom interior for the current one and only owner.
Built for an experienced owner, NASSICA has only been used sparsely for private use and with low engine hours.
Her spacious aft and foredeck and flybridge with retractable hardtop cover offer ample entertainment and sunbathing areas onboard. The renowned Cristiano Gatto designed the contemporary, well-maintained four stateroom interior accommodating 9 guests with bleached teak panels and light colors.
NASSICA features two tender and water sports garages: one forward for the jetski, and one aft for the 5 m tender leaving the decks clear for guests to appreciate the spaces onboard fully.
- One owner since new
- Privately used, never chartered
- Low engine hours
- Fully serviced and ready for the season
- Interior design by Cristiano Gatto
- VAT and Spanish Matriculation paid.
- €1.200.000 price reduction
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
|Engines||2 x MTU (2,000HP)|
2 x Kohler (40kW)
|Cruising/max speed||22 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 27 KNOTS (MAX)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.