OUTWARD BOUND yacht for sale
$ 1,499,000 (approx. € 1,278,000)
Trawler yacht OUTWARD BOUND is the epitome of a "True Heritage Cruising Yacht" that turns heads. This is a one-of-a-kind yacht designed by Jack Hargrave and built by Hatteras for the Boeing family.
Jack Hargrave is among the most famous and respected American Naval Architects of the twentieth century. His more than 7,000 yachts build-outs are noted for their innovative design elements, seaworthiness, and durability.
OUTWARD BOUND boasts an excellent cruising range and an amazing fuel capacity of over 11,000 gallons, in addition to the capacity for six months of perishable provision for extended cruises.
OUTWARD BOUND features a raised, fully-enclosed pilothouse configuration with 360-degree visibility, high bow full beam superstructure forward, covered side decks aft that surround the main salon, a comfortable aft deck, a modified canoe stern with a spacious bridge/boat deck for tenders, toys and sunbathing.
Ready to meet her new and adventurous Owner, this vessel provokes a sense of well-being and confidence when sighted from any angle.
- Jack Hargrave designed yacht build by Hatteras
- One of a kind of vessel made for the Boeing Family
- Vessel is a small ship made out of 6-inch fiberglass
- Fresh bottom paint will be done in March 2021
- Amazing 11,000 gallons fuel capacity
- New Simrad Electronics
|Engines||1 x Caterpillar (365HP)|
1 x Kohler (30kW)
1 x Onan (15kW)
1 x Kohler (15kW)
|Cruising/max speed||8 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 12 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||11,000 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Jack Hargrave|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.