- Anton Farber
- T +377 93 100 450
- M +33 6 07 93 20 79
SHOOTIN' THE BREEZE motor yacht for sale
|Built/Refit||1965 / 1996|
|Guests||7 in 5 cabins|
(approx. $727,000 )
SHOOTIN' THE BREEZE is a 26-metre yacht for sale built in Normandie (France) in 1965. The charming family-friendly yacht boasts spacious interior, designed with dark wood and blue touches throughout. She can accommodate seven guests in a full-beam Master Stateroom and 4 comfortable staterooms.
The exterior boasts an al fresco dining on the aft and a lounging area with sunpads on the foredeck. Her top deck offers another lounge, perfect to entertain the guests.
Powered by double 986hp MAN D2842LE diesel engines, SHOOTIN’ THE BREEZE can reach a top speed of 20 knots and a cruising speed of 17 knots.
Refitted in 1996, SHOOTIN’ THE BREEZE has benefited from excellent maintenance since, thanks to her dedicated full-time crew.
She is VAT exempt for easy private use.
- Iconic historical pedigree preserved in immaculate condition
- Very spacious, elegant, and practical classical interior
- Expertly maintained to the highest standard by a meticulous Owner with a year-round, full-time crew
- Very comfortable full beam Master Stateroom with en-suite, and four additional Staterooms
- Unique classical flybridge
Specification SHOOTIN' THE BREEZE
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||1965 / 1996|
|Exterior Designer||Camper & Nicholsons|
|Interior Designer||Raymond Hunt|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||73 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||17 Knots|
|Max speed||20 Knots|
|Engines||2 x MAN (986 hp)|
1 x Northern Lights (33kW)
1 x Onan (27kW)
Class & Flag
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.