Van Dam Nordia
€ 1,950,000 (approx. $ 2,199,000)
VAYU is a Nordia 70 PC that has been customized and finished by Dokar Yachts in Istanbul. She has all the characteristics of a true Nordia. Strong, elegant and luxurious, but now with the introduction of a new ingredient… Performance!
Although there has never been any complaint about the performance of a Nordia, Van Dam have had a long-held desire for a yacht with sleeker lines, a more aggressive design and sharper handling characteristics.
Since Nordia Owners are known for their appetite for long distance sailing, they have placed the emphasis on the concept of cruising. Sailing VAYU, a Performance Cruiser is not designed to be a nervous, bone shaking experience. VAYU is a Grand Tourer in its purest form.
- 2017 unowned Nordia 70’ customised and finished by Dokar Yacht, Istanbul.
- Styling by Robin Ten Hoope
- Accommodates 8 guests in 3 cabins & 2 crew in cabin forward
- High quality finishing and Deck Hardware
- Full set of New Doyle Sails
- Fabulous ‘sailors’ cruising yacht
|Builder||Van Dam Nordia|
|Engines||1 x VOLVO D7 TA|
|Cruising/max speed||8 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 10 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Economical range||1500 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Van Dam Nordia|