SO NICE yacht for sale
$ 14,700,000 (approx. € 14,324,000 )
Created as a collaboration between the teams of Ed Dubois, Donald Starkey and Alloy Yachts this magnificent vessel was designed to be a sea-kindly, trans-oceanic motor yacht. A unique and beautiful, high pedigree yacht, SO NICE presents exactly as her name suggests. Her timeless, elegant design makes her a head-turner in every port.
Motor yacht SO NICE’s stunning flybridge is a guest favorite area, made up of a bar, BBQ, Jacuzzi and expansive sun-lounging area with a varnished teak dining table with chairs and seating for 8 covered by a large aluminum hardtop which creates a lovely, shaded area for dining.
Accommodations are suited for up to 12 guests in 5 en-suite staterooms.
Shoal draft allows easy access to the Bahamas and her substantial beam is apparent on the aft deck and side decks.
Immaculately kept since new, she has just completed a 4-month refit period as well as annual class surveys. She has had only 2 owners since new and has had very light use under strictly private ownership. Never chartered.
SO NICE represents a rare opportunity on this vibrant market and is seriously for sale due to owner’s change of plans. Immediate sale desired.
- Timeless design, constructed to the highest quality
- 5 stateroom layout including on-deck master with office
- Tender garage, shallow draft, low hours
- Expansive sundeck with jacuzzi
- Never chartered and always immaculately maintained
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (1,400HP)|
2 x Kohler (70kW)
|Cruising/max speed||13 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 16 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||2,400 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Ed Dubois|
|Interior Designer||Donald Starkey Designs|
|Classification||Lloyd's Register (LR)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.