Yacht Ownership - Exceptional yachts that could be yours in 2020
If the ‘new normal’ has taught us anything, it is the importance, and the real value, of carving out quality time spent with the people we care for doing the things we love to do, safely.
Yachts, whatever their size, give you the opportunity to enjoy just that.
Taking the step to owning your own yacht today gives you full control over where you go, when you go, who you go with and how you decide to enjoy the full experience and the places you visit.
To whet your appetite and give you a feel for what is available, scroll down to see 11 exceptional yachts of all sizes, carefully selected by Fraser brokers, and now actively for sale by motivated sellers.
And if you don’t see something you like, we have over 100 other premium yachts for sale and access to over 2,000 more depending on what fits your taste and needs.
So why not take that first step to yacht ownership?
Start your journey with a Fraser broker today.
The iconic Lürssen OCTOPUS is ground-breaking in every way. Instantly recognisable with her twin-domed mast, she is the ultimate adventure yacht, designed for extended exploration in extreme conditions with a 9,932 GT volume. Built to Ice-class 1A, she offers a helipad forward as well as a larger landing deck aft with an adjoining helicopter garage for two aircraft. An integrated dock provides berths for a 13m custom Hinckley dive tender and a 10-person submersible when closed, and when open it is flooded allowing both to float out.
- In pristine condition after an 8-month refit at Blohm+Voss including her 15-year class surveys
- Accommodations for 26 guests in 13 staterooms
- Exceptional amenities including a large cinema, a recording studio with reduced noise and vibration, a private observation lounge, a beach club and a spa with hammam and sauna
- Heated freshwater pool with raiseable glass floor that creates an entertainment area
The brand new Benetti LUMINOSITY is one of the most significant yachts completed in 2020 and is immediately available. Offering a massive volume of 5,844GT as a result of 3m headroom in places, she benefits from years of careful design and construction. Her innovative design includes 811 square metres of floor to ceiling glass, enabling stunning views and plentiful natural light. LUMINOSITY boasts a 230-square-metre, generation-three beach club with counter-flow swimming pool, plunge pool, gym, Hammam, massage room, bar and lounging and dining areas.
- The most significant recent launch, she is available immediately
- Commercially approved helicopter deck for safe and easy access
- One of the greenest yachts built: diesel-electric propulsion with clean exhausts and a battery bank enabling 12 hours of silent operation at anchor
YERSIN is an extraordinary go-anywhere sustainable discovery vessel. As one of the world’s most clean and green vessels, she is a true masterpiece inside and out. YERSIN was built to take on challenging expeditions in uncompromised comfort and style, engineered to the top standards. She is ice-classed, Polar coded and CLEAN SHIP certified, offering very low environmental impact with minimal consumption.
- Fully equipped for all seas and all weather in full safety
- Offers exploration under and above water, on the ground and in the air
- Luxury onboard features include a spa, swimming pool, teppanyaki grill, hot tub, hammam, hair salon and gym
Photography credit to Guillaume Plisson.
A true icon, SKAT is one of the best examples of Espen Oeino’s work. As striking today as she was at her 2002 launch by Lürssen, she has cruised worldwide with her original Owner. With the ground-breaking use of glass that has not been repeated since, she features a timeless, minimalist interior by Marco Zanini, flooded with natural light. A helicopter landing pad for an EC135 or Agusta 109 enables easy access on board.
- Lürssen pedigree, iconic Espen Oeino design and timeless interior by Marco Zanini
- Helicopter landing pad
- 6 double staterooms plus children’s cabin
- 1,998 Gross Tons for a high-volume interior
- Elevator to all decks; separate gym on upper deck
- Large tenders in garages plus an additional garage for water toys
After successfully completing her 5-year class survey at the end of June 2020, safe reliable 60m FORMOSA has travelled the world extensively since her 2015 launch. Boasting a strong charter record but equally suited to private family use, she is extremely spacious and includes a private observation deck.
- Sinot interior, including art and all furniture
- Excellent charter potential
- Guest elevator
- Private Owner’s deck with exceptional views through large windows as well as a spacious outdoor terrace.
GRAND RUSALINA 59.6M/195'06”
GRAND RUSALINA was built by one of the world’s most experienced Owners. A proven global explorer, she comes with a flawless record in world circumnavigation. Equipped with helicopter landing capacity, a dive-friendly stern and a 6,000nm range, GRAND RUSALINA features a large volume spread over 5 decks, including an ample sundeck and two hot tubs.
- Presented in excellent condition with all winter works completed
- Interior guest areas with newly overhauled woodwork
- Excellent toy collection including tenders, dayboats, jet-skis, sailing boats and dive vessels, with storage on the foredeck
New to the Fraser Sales Fleet, Trinity UNBRIDLED has been maintained to the highest level of detail by a single Owner since launch and is presented in pristine condition. Built for long-range exploration and diving adventures, she carries large tenders offering access to hard-to-reach bays and anchorages. All Classification and Flag five-year special surveys have been completed, and she saw a full exterior repaint in 2019.
- Original Owner from construction and immaculately cared for
- Two VIP staterooms and accommodation for up to 16 guests, shared media room and expansive sky lounge
- Claudette Bonville Associates interior, fully refreshed in 2019
- Extensive dive centre
One of the best explorer yachts in existence today, ITASCA is ideal for private isolated escapes in remote destinations. Arguably the world’s first true explorer yacht and the first to traverse the North West Passage, she boasts an impressive 7,500 nautical mile range and 2.4-ton helipad with refuelling station. ITASCA accommodates 10 guests including a large Owner’s cabin on a separate deck.
- 4 world circumnavigations completed
- Ice-strengthened hull
- Large tenders and an array of smaller tenders and toys
DR NO NO 49.7M/163'02
Having just completed a 2020 refit, DR NO NO presents better than ever. She boasts a spacious 641GT interior by Zuretti with a full-beam Owner’s suite and 4 guest suites, plus a uniquely designed beach club.
- 20-year Special Survey completed in 2018
- New exterior paint in 2018
- 4,000nm range
- High-volume interior by Zuretti
In immaculate condition and conveniently located in Fort Lauderdale, NADAN is ready for immediate use by a new Owner. Keenly for sale by an Owner with a passion for classic and neo-classic style, she is a step back in time to the Art Deco era. The yacht’s fluid lines and pleasing proportions reflect the Owner's unwavering commitment to perfection.
- Offered by a highly motivated seller
- Sky lounge designed by Ken Freivokh added by the present Owner
- Shallow draft ideal for remote island cruising
BERILDA is a true classic that underwent a comprehensive two-year rebuild, bringing her to as-new condition while carefully retaining her Feadship roots. The rebuild saw the addition of a master stateroom on the main deck. Expertly maintained by her Owners and crew, BERILDA completed spring maintenance earlier in 2020. Also available for charter with Fraser.
- Five-suite layout with main-deck master suite
- Works included rebuilt main engines and transmissions, all new navigation, AV/IT and electronics, new zero-speed stabilisers and new frequency converter
- Sundeck with wet bar, hot tub and BBQ station
If you haven't seen something to your taste, click here to see more.
To discuss your individual yacht requirements, contact our expert team for more details.