Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
MARYBELLE yacht for charter
Summer: FROM $ 52,500 (APPROX. € 44,800)
Winter: FROM $ 52,500 (APPROX. € 44,800)
SPECIAL OFFER: $50,000 / week (10% reduction)
Free dockage and access to a private island included.
The all-new 82' MARYBELLE is a luxury charter dream. Custom built by Viking and launched in 2018, she is the perfect charter yacht for fishing enthusiasts and families alike. Her state-of-the-art modern interiors were designed by Joseph Dirand. She offers ample space for relaxing and entertaining. Lounge space is available on all decks along with air-conditioned flybridge creating an outdoor living paradise. Equipped for every kind of fishing the Bahamas has to offer, her superyacht crew are local experts who can take you to the best spots.
A choice of a 2018 15’ Dragonfly flats boat or 2016 24’ Intrepid centre console is included in with the charter. Both come with expert setup for fishing and toys for every activity. Toys include snorkelling, paddle boards, and more for the in-water adventurer.
MARYBELLE also offers customized health and wellness packages. The programme is led by a board-certified holistic nutritionist and professional wellness chef. These curated programmes are integrated into your island holiday. Guests may choose from detoxifying and nourishing menus, expert-guided yoga sessions, meditation and breathwork practices, as well as friendly beach boot camp fitness.
- Complimentary dockage while at Normans Cay.
- Free use of the islands beach cabanas, kayaks and paddle board.
- Health & Wellness package experience available from $200 per person, per day.
- Fly private direct from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport or Opalocka into Norman’s Cay with Makers Air for approx. $4500 for 8 to 12
- Top of the line gear onboard for all types of fishing including flats fishing, offshore trolling, deep dropping and spearfishing.
- Captain and mate have over 200 weeks combined charter experience in the Exumas, Harbour Island and the Southern Bahamas. Both are expert fisherman and Spearfisherman.
- For large groups there is the option to have a 4th crew member on board.
- 2018 47’ Intrepid Center Console available with an additional crew member at $4,500 per day
- MARYBELLE boasts a cruising speed of 24 knots and top speeds of 30 knots.
- Customs clearance at Normans Cay available upon request at an additional charge until the port of entry status is approved in late 2019, please request a reservation at booking.
|Type||Last-minute Yacht Charters|
|Features||Last-minute Yacht Charters|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (1,925HP)|
2 x Cummins (35kW)
|Cruising/max speed||24 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 30 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||300 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Viking Yachts|
|Interior Designer||Joseph Dirand|
|Flag||British Virgin Islands|