Head-turning yachts you could own today
Every yacht offers its own reward.
But some, it has to be said, are simply awe-inspiring.
These ground-breaking, instantly recognisable vessels, exemplify a level of design, engineering and insight that goes so far beyond the norm they are discussed, admired and even copied for years and decades to come.
These are the yachts that move an industry, define a mind-set and leave a legacy.
Here, we are proud to present a selection of the most unmistakable, iconic yachts now available for sale with Fraser – each one guaranteed to turn heads in every port.
And if you are still looking for inspiration, contact your Fraser broker to find out just how far your imagination can be turned into reality with the perfect yacht for you.
126M/414'01" – LÜRSSEN - 2003/2019
Ground-breaking in every way, iconic Lürssen OCTOPUS is instantly recognisable by her twin-domed mast. Featuring a helipad forward plus a larger landing deck aft with an adjoining helicopter garage for two aircraft, she was designed for extended exploration in extreme conditions. With a 9,932 GT volume, she was built to Ice-class 1A and accommodates up to 26 guests in 13 staterooms for the ultimate in adventure and exploration.
- For sale in pristine condition after an 8-month refit at Blohm+Voss including 15-year class surveys
- Integrated dock providing berths for a 13m custom Hinckley dive tender and a 10-person submersible when closed; when open it is flooded to allow them to float out
- Onboard features including a spacious cinema, a recording studio, a private observation lounge and a spa with hammam and sauna
- Heated freshwater pool with lifting glass floor that creates an entertainment area and dance floor
107.6M/353'00" - BENETTI – 2020
One of the most significant yachts completed in 2020, LUMINOSITY has attracted worldwide acclaim for her innovative design, which includes 811 square metres of floor to ceiling windows allowing stunning views and plentiful natural light. Benefitting from years of careful design and construction, LUMINOSITY offers a massive volume of 5,844GT as a result of 3m headroom in places. She has a commercially approved helicopter deck for safe and easy access.
- Brand new, recently launched, available immediately
- 230-square-metre, generation-three beach club with counter-flow swimming pool, plunge pool, gym, Hammam, massage room, bar, lounging and dining areas
- Green credentials: diesel-electric propulsion with clean exhausts and a battery bank enabling 12 hours of silent operation at anchor
88.5M/290'04" - OCEANCO - 2017
BARBARA’s unique styling by Sam Sorgiovanni offers the perfect balance of outdoor adventure and interior opulence. Winner of the Judges' Commendation for the Best Interior Design at the 2018 BI Design & Innovation Awards, she features a stunning ornamental central stair column which took a full year to build. The newest yacht in her class on the market, she was built for a prolific yacht owner is only very lightly used.
- True global cruising yacht with Touch and Go helicopter capability
- Capable of carrying up to 32 crew on board
- Versatile accommodation, the two forward cabins can convert to create a large VIP or second Master Cabin
76.6M/251'04" - AMELS - 1999/2019
Striking pedigree Amels BOADICEA remains one of the shipyard’s masterpieces. Meticulously maintained and finished with her 20-year Class renewed in 2019, she boasts excellent seakeeping and an economical 5,300 nm range, plus a huge interior volume and a touch-and-go helipad. Guests can enjoy a spa with hydromassage, new beach club area and a very large sundeck area with pool.
- Private owner's deck with terrace, large office and private salon
- Two VIP Cabins
- Guest elevator
76.6M/251'04" – PIRIOU - 2015
YERSIN’s impact on the yachting landscape goes far beyond the head-turning. Built to be 95% recyclable, her environmental credentials are groundbreaking: extremely low fuel consumption, low emissions through filters which reduce nitrogen and sulphur oxides by 99.8%, dynamic positioning for no anchoring impact and wastewater treatment rated as 60% cleaner than the international standard.
- One of the world’s most clean and green sustainable discovery vessels
- Built to take on challenging expeditions in uncompromised comfort and style, fully equipped for all seas and all-weather in full safety
- Ice classed, Polar coded and CLEAN SHIP certified
73.2M/240'02" – ADMIRAL - 2018
Ahead of her time in every way when she launched in 2018, PLANET NINE anticipated the trend for off-the-beaten-track adventure cruising. Her imposing, military-style profile by Tim Heywood was designed to conquer extreme conditions in the most challenging worldwide destinations. Lloyd’s Register Ice Class 1D, PLANET NINE is equipped with dynamic positioning for more environmentally friendly navigation, and a commercially approved helideck, with an enclosed, below-deck hangar with refuelling facility.
- Huge 2,100 GT volume, Ice Classed and proven in Antarctica
- Private Owner's deck that creates a private 3,000sq ft apartment with suite, dressing rooms, salon, study and terrace
- Helicopter garage and large tenders
71M/232'11" - LURSSEN - 2002/2019
When SKAT was delivered in 2002, her combination of dramatic styling and total honesty made her the most talked-about launch of the year. Today, having served her original owner in worldwide cruising ever since, she remains just as striking. Designed by renowned naval architect Espen Oeino, and indeed perhaps the best example of Oeino’s work, her exterior is a combination of angles and sharp edges. Her interior by Marco Zanini is free of superfluous lines and is therefore an excellent example of minimalism.
(Photography credit to Guillaume Plisson.)
- Incredible exterior space
- Significant natural interior light due to an unparalleled number of windows
- Overhanging conservatory
- Elevator servicing all 4 decks
- Helicopter landing pad for an EC135 or Agusta 109.
SHENANDOAH OF SARK
54.4M/178'04" - TOWNSEND-DOWNEY - 1902/2018
Originally launched in New York in 1902, SHENANDOAH of SARK represents a rare opportunity to own a piece of maritime history. An exceptional three-masted Gaff Topsail Schooner with a steel hull and twin Lugger diesels, she has been substantially to provide the top level of modern onboard living to a new Owner.
- The best known classic yacht in operation today
- Offered for sale VAT paid
- Updated in 2018
PINK GIN VI
53.9M/176'10"- BALTIC YACHTS – 2017
Spectacular and innovative silver-hulled sloop PINK GIN VI, the largest Carbon Composite sloop-rigged sailing yacht on the planet today, was launched in July 2017 following a complex programme of precision engineering and building. Designed for serious world cruising, she displays some of the most innovative features seen in any sailing yacht ever built, featuring the performance advantages of light composite construction combined with pioneering design features such as her two opening topside balconies.
- Judel Vrolijk design, built at Baltic Yachts: the second-largest yacht ever built the yard
- Newest, largest pedigree sailing yacht available to buy today
- Built to and in DNV Class
Hydraulic steering with custom feedback system
- Click here for more information and viewing availabilities on PINK GIN VI’s Autumn 2020 odyssey from Jakobstad, Finland to Palma, Mallorca
53M/174'00" – OCEANFAST - 2004/2016
The definition of an ocean-going yacht, MIZU was built by Oceanfast to a Sam Sorgiovanni design as the perfect combination of luxury and grit. As rugged in capability as she is in design, she can reach an impressive top speed of 28 knots and offers a transpacific, transatlantic range of 4,500 nautical miles at 13 knots. She also features a surprisingly shallow draft of sub 8’ 06"/2.6m, offering true no-limits exploration.
- On-deck basketball court
Wide variety of entertainment and lounging areas
- Impressive sun deck with huge 14-person hot tub, bar & sun loungers
- Storage for two 25'/7.6m tenders on the aft deck
49.5M/162'05" - PICCHIOTTI / PERINI NAVI - 2010
The first ever yacht in the Vitruvius design, and the first motor yacht designed by sailing yacht expert Philippe Briand, EXUMA is a pioneer in every way. Streamlined for enhanced fuel efficiency saving around 25%, EXUMA is world renowned as one of the most revolutionary yachts of her time – a winner of multiple yachting awards who has successfully explored the world with her Owner for ten years and is now ready to take a new Owner on unforgettable adventures.
- Winner of three World Superyacht Awards, a Showboats Design Award, and a RINA Green Plus Award
- 3m draft enabling easy access to lagoons and anchorages
- Specially built amphibious 4x4 with dedicated garage
43M/141'01" - HIKE METAL PRODUCTS & SHIP BUILDING LTD - 2006/2018
Beneath MARCATO’s rugged, angular exterior is an elegant interior – the perfect combination of form and function. A commercial-grade explorer yacht, she boasts an extremely long range of 7,600nm autonomy at 10 knots. Her versatile design mean she can be used just as easily for ocean research expeditions as she can for entertainment or toys. MARCATO is a proven world capable with vessel.
- Equally capable in warm and cold climates
- Shallow draft offshore passagemaker
- Large capacity crane of up to 17,800 lbs for carrying large tenders or containers
33.2M/108'10" - VOSPER THORNYCROFT- 1998
BRIGITTE BARDOT is a head turner not just because of her extraordinary structure but also because of the positive impact she is making on the future of marine life. Owned by international non-profit marine wildlife conservation organization Sea Shepherd, the stabilised monohull, twin diesel engine powered, Nigel Irens designed vessel has been used as their high-speed interceptor vessel against anti-whaling.
- Built for speed with the purpose of circumnavigating the world in less than 80 days, which was achieved in 1998 (at 74 days), setting a new Guinness World Record for a powered vessel
- New engines installed in 2018 and top-of-the-line navigation equipment
- Highly motivated seller
This is just a small selection of the hundreds of yachts available in our sales fleet and over 2,000 we can offer you direct access to.
If you haven't seen something to your taste, click here to see more.
To discuss your individual yacht requirements, contact our expert team for more details.