Ignore the headlines: there are still outstanding yachts now available for sale
Have you been considering buying a new yacht or upgrading from your current vessel, but wondering whether you will find your perfect yacht today considering the headlines of reduced market inventory around the world?
Well, wonder no more.
This is where your Fraser Broker really makes the difference.
There is still a wealth of quality yachts available in all size ranges today. And not only do Fraser Brokers know when new yachts will be coming to market before they are announced for sale, but they also have access to opportunities not publicly for sale.
Explore our hand-picked selection of top yachts available now. Don’t see your perfect yacht here? Simply contact a Fraser Broker to discuss your personal requirements.
97.2M/318'11" - LÜRSSEN - 2002/2022
As striking today as she was upon launch, CARINTHIA VII is one of the most iconic yachts ever created by the legendary collaboration of Tim Heywood and Lürssen. Her sweeping lines and powerful profile are a masterpiece of elegant understatement, and her pure sheer line draws the eye from the bow to the stern. With naval architecture also by Lürssen, her interior layout was developed by Tim Heywood while her interior design is by Ellerhorst and Kreuter.
- Unrivalled pedigree with Lürssen build and Tim Heywood design, immaculately maintained by Lürssen Yacht Management since delivery
- Exceptional performance package: four 10,060hp MTU diesel engines
- Long-range of 5,000 nautical miles at 18 knots and an impressive maximum speed of 25 knots
- Touch-and-go helipad and garages for two 8.8M/28’10” tenders plus water toys
PINK GIN VI
53.9M/176'10"- BALTIC YACHTS - 2017
The largest Carbon Composite sloop-rigged sailing yacht on the water, silver-hulled PINK GIN VI was designed with precision engineering for serious world cruising. She is now in better-than-ever condition, having recently completed sea trials in Mallorca including DNV 5-year class surveys as well as an exhaustive winter maintenance period at STP. The new Baltic Yachts carbon cockpit hardtop will be fitted aboard soon and will offer a new look and functionality for this remarkable performance world cruising yacht.
- Currently in refit with works including the addition of a newly designed and DNV Class approved carbon fibre cockpit hardtop
- Taller sail plan than comparable yachts, ensuring excellent performance in even moderate and light wind conditions
- Electronic steering with custom feedback system
49.3M/161’09" | AMELS | 2004/2019
Presented in immaculate condition after continuous investments in maintenance and refits, VIBRANCE is a very liveable Amels yacht with a high-volume modern interior. Her Dutch pedigree is complemented by Donald Starkey design and interior build by Metrica. VIBRANCE’s full displacement hull is extremely comfortable and quiet underway.
- Dutch pedigree, full-displacement yacht capable of world cruising
- Spacious master stateroom with private interior lounge and exterior seating via private entrance
- Significant upgrades in 2019 including a complete repaint, replaced interior furnishing, rebuild of her generators and new bridge electronics, with new main engines installed in 2018
VIRTUS 47 HULL 03
47.3M/155'02" - MENGI YAY - 2023
Your opportunity to own a brand-new yacht built on a proven platform, the third hull in Mengi Yay’s successful Virtus 47M range is scheduled for delivery in June 2023. Intelligently designed, she features a spacious beach club with a transom and side opening, contemporary interior and large port and starboard windows with folding balconies.
- Two-year warranty on hull and machinery
- Long bilge keel balanced by two pairs of zero-speed stabilisers
- R.E.G. yacht code compliant with high propeller clearance and reduced vibration and noise while cruising
46M/150'11" - LLOYDS - 1990/2021
After an extensive rebuild covering more than 95% of the vessel including an extension of 6M (18’), CLOUD ATLAS was re-delivered in 2021 after an additional interior rebuild with new navigation, electronics, and entertainment systems. The perfect family-friendly vessel, she is also commercially registered for charter operations.
- Spacious interiors completely revamped by Pisoni and BBArchYacht
- Vast exterior spaces, including sundeck with hot tub, large swim platform and beach club
- Commercially registered for charter operations with excellent charter potential, also for charter with Fraser
Built for a knowledgeable Owner by pedigree shipyard Rossinavi, TEX has been well maintained since launch. She is a rare 28M steel hulled, full displacement yacht. BV classed and VAT paid, she offers 4-5 staterooms. She is offered by a motivated Seller.
- Pedigree motoryacht built by Rossinavi
- Steel hull & aluminum superstructure, full displacement motor yacht
- Incredible interior volume
39.1M/128'03" - BENETTI - 1977/2020
A classic Benetti built in 1977, once owned by the legendary David Bowie, EL CARAN has just completed an important refit including a complete paint job and a new teak deck. Offering at-anchor stabilisers for added comfort, this steel displacement hull motor yacht for sale is a legend ready to exceed all expectations at sea, and offered VAT paid.
- Recently totally refitted with detailed rebuild documentation, including new paint and a new teak deck
- Rina classification
- Great outside deck areas for entertaining and relaxing and modern layout with an on-deck master and four guest staterooms below
36.8M/120'09" - TENIX DEFENCE - 2005/2020
Having undergone a full rebuild and refit over two years, OUR WAY was relaunched in 2020 in turnkey condition. Built and rebuilt to the highest standards, this Tenix Defence Ice Explorer is extremely stable thanks to a military designed ice-classed hull and large fin stabilisers. Features include a huge 7x8m beach club as well as huge spaces on every deck. Perfect for an experienced fisherman or diver.
- Lloyds Class
- In turnkey condition after a two-year refit/rebuild
- All new systems and interiors
35.8M/117'04" - BALTIC YACHTS - 2011/2018
Stunning Baltic Yachts 112 sloop PATH has been specifically designed for circumnavigating the globe. Offering exteriors and naval architecture by Judel & Vrolijk, she has been meticulously maintained since launch. Duplicated operating systems throughout, an 8,000 litre fuel capacity and abundant victuals storage allow for extended cruising worldwide.
- Hydraulic furling boom, carbon fibre mast and EC6 carbon rigging
- Meticulously maintained throughout
- Offered for sale VAT paid
33M/108'02" - GOLDEN YACHTS LTD – 2022
A rare opportunity to purchase a brand-new yacht completely ready to cruise the Mediterranean for the Summer 2022 season, O’RIANA is an ideal combination of the timeless lines of the AKHIR 108 and the highly developed technical specs and construction know-how of much larger yachts offered by Golden Yachts.
- Brand new yacht available for Summer 2022
- AKHIR 108 built by Golden Yachts
- High technical specification with most items typically part of the Owner’s supply already included
31.7M/104' - SANLORENZO - 2012/2020
The best-in-class Sanlorenzo yacht in this size range on the market, MUSHA is a perfect example of the yard’s SL104 series. Meticulously maintained by a careful crew, she boasts a modern interior featuring top-end Italian luxury furniture as well as outstanding exterior spaces.
- Outdoor areas including dining for 8 on the aft deck, plus a spa pool
- Recently upgraded interiors by Paola Lenti filled with light with a state-of-the-art entertainment centre
- Single season yacht with low hours, offered VAT paid
31.4M/103' - WEST BAY SONSHIP - 1999/2019
Motor yacht ODYSSEY was constructed as the first West Bay large motor yacht, built on the proven Westport hull. She has a Jack Sarin designed hull and David McMurphy refitted interior design. From 2018-2019, the current owner undertook a massive 15 month refit from her keel up and from bow to stern including interior, exterior and mechanical refitted aspects, leaving her in like-new condition.
- Modern interior styling with all new stone surfaces and flooring
- New Whisper Wall headliner and LED lighting
- Full mechanical updates and generator replacement
- Recent detailed paint job and new synthetic teak surfaces
30.5M/100' - NAUTOR'S SWAN - 2006/2019
Newly for sale for summer 2022, VIRAGO is a fantastic example of the SWAN 100S. One of the most versatile and beautiful Swans ever launched by Nautor, she is designed by pedigree studio German Frers. A cruiser/racer that has sailed worldwide and won the overall trophy at the St. Barts Bucket Regatta, she is fitted with the highest quality in sailing technology including a carbon mast, carbon Park Avenue boom and composite EC6 rigging.
- Exceptional new offering fresh from a substantial multi-million dollar refit
- Swan 100/02 of the versatile 100S model and regarded as the best of the series
- Designed for fast cruising with an overall win at the St. Barts Bucket
28.7M/94' - HORIZON - 2005/2021
Built to a sophisticated design, KENTUCKY BELLE is a rare find on today’s sales market. Constructed for a very experienced Owner, no detail of luxury has been overlooked. After a recent extensive refit, KENTUCKY BELLE’s interior is light and airy with a modern feel and she features a large extended hardtop creating a generous exterior lounge area.
- Cockpit for water sports
- Large upper deck for entertaining, including hot tub
- Fresh exterior paint and interior refit
27.3M/89'07" - MOONEN SHIPYARD - 2002/2015
One of the best yachts for sale in the Moonen 84 series, IMPETUOUS was built to the highest standards and saw an extensive refit in 2015. Works included a one-metre extension of the swim platform and the installation of a zero-speed stabilisation system. Boasting new teak decking and an enlarged flybridge seating area, this highly seaworthy pocket motor yacht comes to the market in perfect condition.
- Significant refit in 2015
- Transom and swim platform extension housing an additional tank for long range
- Proven seaworthiness with multiple Atlantic crossings completed
25.6M/84' - KUIPERS, HOLLAND - 2000/2016
One of the finest capable small explorer yachts available, BLUE PEARL was the last 84 Kuipers Doggersbank reportedly personally overseen by Mr. Kuipers. She is a proven ocean-going explorer yacht capable of being navigated by an owner-operator with a small crew. She offers exquisite Dutch craftsmanship.
- Quality Dutch-built ocean-going explorer yacht with an impressive range of 4,000-8,000 nautical miles
- Hull design and systems by Vripack/Dick Boon
- Easily Owner-operated with only a small crew on board
If you haven't seen something to your taste, click here to see more.
To discuss your individual yacht requirements, contact our expert team for more details.