Ready to experience an off-the-beaten-track destination in safety and seclusion?
Are you eager to get away but not ready to visit popularly frequented areas? Have you considered exploring the unexplored or taking the path less travelled?
It's time to veer off the beaten track!
From the tropical archipelagos of French Polynesia and South East Asia, to snow-capped peaks of Canada and dramatic fjords in Northern Europe, you can choose to stay on board and enjoy stunning scenery or swim in deserted anchorages and explore quiet islands.
Read on to discover expert insight from our Charter Experts and a hand-picked selection of Fraser yachts now available for remote charter vacations.
To start planning your next charter, contact our expert team today.
AUSTRALIA - THE DESTINATION
AUSTRALIA - THE YACHTS
36.6M/120'01"| 8 GUESTS | AUSTRALIA
Experience Australia’s balmy evenings all year round, from Sydney Harbour to the Great Barrier Reef and the 74 islands of the Whitsunday passage with an all-Australian captain and crew boasting an intricate knowledge of the area. Dine on the best fresh Australia produce and wines selected by a sommelier.
- Large entertaining areas
- Salon with full-sized windows
- Experienced fisherman and diver on board
- She can be chartered 365 days a year
35.36M/116'00" | 10 GUESTS | AUSTRALIA
Available for charter in the Kimberleys and beyond, PARADISE is the perfect base for dive trips or simply relaxing days on board watching the spectacular scenery pass by. Enjoy the flybridge hot-tub and the exciting range of toys on board including underwater scooters, fishing & diving gear and stand-up paddle boards.
- Discover & explore the remote Kimberley Region with access to the best diving locations
- Flybridge with large entertaining area and hot-tub
- 5 ensuite staterooms
- Array of toys and tenders
33.2M/108'11" | 12 GUESTS | AUSTRALIA
Designed to take guests to the most remote waters of Australia, CORROBOREE is fitted with a four-fin stabiliser system and a zero-speed gyroscope stabiliser system to ensure comfort underway and at anchor. A popular spot on board is her sundeck, with a backlit sky bar ideal for socialising after a day on the water.
- Spacious upper sundeck with alfresco dining, sky bar, sun lounges and barbeque area
- Warm and well-proportioned interior with panoramic windows
- Accommodation for up to 12 guests in 5 comfortable staterooms
25.6M/84'00" | 8 GUESTS | WHITSUNDAYS
Discover the best of the Whitsundays on board spacious SOPHIA. Dive, swim or snorkel in exquisitely clear waters directly from the hydraulic swim platform, and dine, sunbathe or relax with a cocktail on the bow, aft deck and top deck.
- Accommodation for up to 8 overnight
- State of the art entertainment systems
- Choice of three alfresco areas
FRENCH POLYNESIA - THE DESTINATION
FRENCH POLYNESIA - THE YACHTS
54.9M/180'05" | 8 GUESTS | FRENCH POLYNESIA
Sail French Polynesia and beyond this summer on board regatta-winning 55m sailing yacht MARIE. Presented in better-than-new condition, she combines traditional craftsmanship with modern technology for a powerful, fast, comfortable sailing experience. Rotational Captains Chad and Wes and their highly experienced crew are experts in the area and know the best secret beaches and islands.
- Light Anigre interior with nautical paintings, antiques, a baby grand piano and cannons
- Accommodation for 8 adults in four staterooms, plus two pullmans suitable for children
- Spacious shaded cockpit on deck for dining, lounging and enjoying the view
32.9M/107'11" | 10 GUESTS | FRENCH POLYNESIA
Named for the Swahili word for 'guard', ASKARI has explored some of the most remote corners of the globe. Classical in style, she boasts a bar, a Jacuzzi and an impressive range of water toys ideal for exploring the islands and surrounding waters, including kayaks, paddle boards and water-skis.
- Excellent water toy collection including snorkelling and fishing gear, paddle boards and diving gear, plus jet-skis on request
- Highly experienced crew boasting vast experience of remote destinations
- Winner of the Captain and Crew of the Year Award at the Fraser Captains' Dinner and Awards
SOUTH EAST ASIA - THE DESTINATION
SOUTH EAST ASIA - THE YACHTS
50.9M/167'00" | 14 GUESTS | KOMODO & BALI REGION
Explore Indonesia as it was meant to be explored, on a traditional Indonesian phinisi with modern levels of superyacht comfort and luxury. Enjoy a massage or relax on a daybed on the traditional decks, take a seat at the bar for a live cooking demo, and awake each day to a new view of a green-blue paradise.
- Stable and comfortable with uncompromised luxury
- Hand carved details throughout
- All-inclusive charter rate
- All charters accompanied by personal cruise director
42.0M/137'10" | 10 GUESTS | KOMODO, SOUTH EAST ASIA, INDIAN OCEAN
Enjoy an eco-friendly sailing in the Komodo Islands and beyond on board SAMATA. Traditional in style with solid hardwood finished interiors, SAMATA offers three al fresco dining areas for unforgettable evenings surrounded by stunning island seascapes. Relax with a massage from the crew masseuse, learn to dive thanks to onboard instructors and try the yacht’s underwater cameras.
- Toy collection including two tenders, diving and snorkelling gear, kayaks and wakeboards
- Various sunbathing, dining and lounging areas on deck
- Five luxurious suites with 1,000 thread count linens
31.6M/103'08" | 8 GUESTS | SOUTH CHINA SEA, PHUKET
With experience cruising over 50,000nm in over 40 countries, SILVERLINING is now based in South East Asia, the perfect setting for your island discovery charter. Ideal for a diving vacation or a relaxed luxury sailing experience, she offers an outdoor dining area and two spacious salons plus accommodation for 8.
- Spacious interior layout featuring two salons, a dining area and an impressive spacious Owner’s suite.
- Warm welcoming design by Sparkman & Stephens
- Drop-down swim/dive platform
CANADA - THE DESTINATION
Explore the wonders of nature along the rugged Canadian Coastline. Extraordinary wildlife and dramatic natural architecture awaits you. Admire bears, dolphins, sea lions and orcas from the decks of your yacht. Swim, kayak and paddleboard in total peace, and go on land to explore historic towns and nature trails.
CANADA - THE YACHTS
135'00/ 41.2M | 12 GUESTS| BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADIANS ONLY)
Canadian guests: this is your opportunity to cruise the British Columbian coast on board 41.2m KOMOKWA. Take in all-around panoramas from the sundeck hot tub, then enjoy drinks at the adjacent bar. KOMOKWA’s well-equipped gym offers the chance to keep fit on board and the sauna is the ideal warm-down spot.
- Bridge-deck Master Suite featuring a private terrace plus lounge and office
- 4 tenders for exploring the British Columbia coast
- Onboard sauna
NORTHERN EUROPE - THE DESTINATION
An ideal destination for nature lovers with wild scenery, and rugged coasts with waterfalls and dramatic rock formations.The summer months are the best time to visit. Enjoy the long days and the temperate climate from the luxury of your yacht.
NORTHERN EUROPE - THE YACHTS
57.9M/190'00" | 13 GUESTS | BALTIC & NORTH SEA
Iconic exploration yacht SEAWOLF has been meticulously maintained since her 1957 launch and has already taken charterers to some of the world’s most remote locations, including Vanuatu and the Solomon Islands, French Polynesia, Fiji, Indonesia and New Zealand. Discover the region on the yacht’s fantastic collection of toys, relax in the pool and hot tub and take in sweeping views from spacious, comfortable decks.
- All the latest electronic technology and state-of-the-art AV system
- Extensive range of water toys including Seadoos, windsurfers, a sailing dinghy and windsurf & kitesurf gear, plus certified dive instructor on board
- Pool, hot-tub and various on-deck chilling and sunbathing areas
- Yoga and fitness gear on board