The Green Technology driving a world-class explorer
Sustainable discovery vessel YERSIN is for sale for the very first time.
And if there is one thing uniting all potential buyers currently visiting her, it is their realisation that with YERSIN they will not simply be taking possession of a sustainable discovery vessel – they will be the Owner of one of the most environmentally sustainable vessels on the planet today.
A vessel that was created to be 95% recyclable in her own right and with one of the smallest carbon footprints ever delivered.
The result, not simply of the mindset and ambition of her current Owner who brought YERSIN to life in 2015, but of the technology that created her.
That technology, and all the rewards it brings, play such an integral part in the experience her next Owner will enjoy and profit from in performance, comfort and sheer potential, that her Fraser brokers, David Legrand and Antoine Larricq decided to share that intelligence and insight in a unique seminar.
YERSIN & HER SUSTAINABILITY CREDENTIALS
- Vessel built to be 95% recyclable
- Extremely low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Bureau Veritas Clean Ship Classified
- Non-wood recyclable resin decks
- Underwater hull coated with silicon non-biocide and antifouling
- Bilge water and wastewater treatment rated at 5ppm, 60% cleaner than the 15ppm international rule
- Dynamic positioning, no anchoring impact
- Filters on all engines, reducing NOx and SOx emissions by 99.8% and retaining 99.8% of soot particles
- Advanced water treatment and recycling systems
- Black & grey water storage, up to 10 days
YERSIN SEMINAR – THE GREEN TECH BEHIND THE PERFORMANCE
With presentations from key players in the design, build and launch of YERSIN (see below), the Fraser seminar, hosted in the Yacht Club de Monaco in December 2020, gave invited buyers, industry brokers, Captains and leading environmental organisations a rare insight into the green tech behind the performance.
Watch an extract of the seminar below.
Want to know more?
If you are considering purchasing this year and YERSIN, and all that she stands for and has to offer, is of interest, a specially-edited highlights video from the seminar is now available from your dedicated Fraser Broker or David Legrand and Antoine Larricq.
Featured in the SEMINAR VIDEO:
CAPT JEAN DUMARAIS, Captain of M/V YERSIN;
MICHEL FABBRI, Project Manager of M/V YERSIN;
PROFESSOR PATRICK RAMPAL, President, Monaco Scientific Centre, and
The Owner of YERSIN.
Introduction by Mark Duncan, Fraser Director of Marketing & Business Development
Video by Ella Legrand: “Exploring our planet: the chance for the younger generation to follow in our footsteps”
The vision behind the creation: Shared insight from the Owner of M/V YERSIN (presented in French with English subtitles)
PIRIOU – the expertise behind the build: presented by MICHEL FABBRI, Project Manager of M/V YERSIN (presented in French with English subtitles)
DEEP DIVE INTO THE UNIQUE TECH BEHIND YERSIN: the difference between yachts and YERSIN presented by CAPT JEAN DUMARAIS, Captain of M/V YERSIN
- ENERGY & EXHAUST MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
- BIO-FOULING SOLUTION
- WATER TREATMENT SOLUTION
- BALLAST/FRESH-WATER BALLAST SOLUTION
- BILGE WATER TREATMENT SOLUTION
- WASTE & GARBAGE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
- ANCHOR & IMPACT SOLUTION
- SAFETY & EFFICIENCIES
- CRADLE TO CRADLE – solutions for the full lifetime of M/V YERSIN
YERSIN AND HER RESEARCH WITH MONACO EXPLORATION: presented by PROFESSOR PATRICK RAMPAL, President of the Monaco Scientific Centre (presented in French with English subtitles).
For an overview of YERSIN: YERSIN: MAKE YOUR MARK WITHOUT LEAVING A TRACE
YERSIN is a part of the FRASER FUTURE Program