$ 749,000 (approx. € 664,000)
GOLDEN ROSE was custom designed by John Alden, Inc. of Boston and delivered in 1989. She is truly the finest example of modern yachts in both appearance and performance. From her swept teak decks to her state-of-the-art equipment, she combines old world craftsmanship with new world comfort and convenience. Her mechanical equipment has been well maintained and her exterior looks bright. She has crossed the Atlantic on her own and handles heavy seas in comfort. Not only a pretty boat; she is a world class yacht as well.
- Meticulously maintained, she received complete yard service in April 2018.
- Her three beautiful staterooms accommodate six guests.
- She offers a Jacuzzi on her sundeck
- The naval architect and exterior designer of the yacht is John G. Alden.
- The interior designer of the yacht is Charles T. Stifter and Debbie Tucker.
|Cruising/max speed||14 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 17 KNOTS (MAX)|