Best Current Opportunities as Selected by our US Brokers
Are the 4th of July celebrations making you reflect on the importance and value of precious moments spent with loved ones? There is no better way to enjoy that time than on board your very own yacht.
Whether you’re ready for your first purchase or looking for an upgrade, our expert Brokers are ready to help.
Explore our tailored selection of top yachts, selected by our team of US Brokers and available for sale today, to find your perfect match.
Looking for something else? Contact a Fraser Broker today to discuss your precise requirements and let them inspire you with the rest.
318'11" - LÜRSSEN - 2002/2022
As striking today as she was upon launch, CARINTHIA VII is one of the most iconic yachts ever created by the legendary collaboration of Tim Heywood and Lürssen. Her sweeping lines and powerful profile are a masterpiece of elegant understatement, and her pure sheer line draws the eye from the bow to the stern. With naval architecture also by Lürssen, her interior layout was developed by Tim Heywood while her interior design is by Ellerhorst and Kreuter.
- Unrivalled pedigree with Lürssen build and Tim Heywood design, immaculately maintained by Lürssen Yacht Management since delivery
- Exceptional performance package: four 10,060hp MTU diesel engines
- Long-range of 5,000 nautical miles at 18 knots and an impressive maximum speed of 25 knots
- Touch-and-go helipad and garages for two 8.8M/28’10” tenders plus water toys
240'02" – ADMIRAL - 2018
PLANET NINE is Lloyd’s Register Ice Class 1D and is equipped with dynamic positioning and zero speed stabilizers for comfort at anchor. Her commercially approved helideck, with an enclosed, below-deck hangar and refueling facility, is accessed by a lifting platform for an eight-ton helicopter. Built for extreme conditions, her imposing profile by Tim Heywood is reminiscent of a military vessel. The interior layout is functional but as elegant as the exterior is rugged.
- Commercial helipad (LY2 annex 6) max landing weight 8T
- Guest elevator serving lower, main, upper, bridge and sun decks
- Pool and hot tub with a water retention tank
- State-of-the-art audio-video system and cinema
141'02" - EASTERN SHIPBUILDING GROUP - 2014
Built as a steel-hulled exact replica of the original 141’ American-built Schooner COLUMBIA, this is a true collector's yacht that combines history and tradition with modern shipbuilding, technologies and luxurious comfort. Made up of the classic, timeless lines of the yachts of a bygone era, COLUMBIA has been expertly maintained by the original Owner who commissioned her construction. Impressively fast, reaching speeds of 17 knots under sail, COLUMBIA makes an unforgettable sight when underway, giving the feeling of stepping back in time.
- Originally designed by William Sterling Burgess
- Significant piece of maritime history brought back to life with modern technology
- Suits up to 12 in four staterooms
- Comfortable, luxurious sailing yacht suitable for entertaining family and friends
136'00" – HARGRAVE - 2010/2020
There is no other boat on the market today in the 130’ – 140’ range that offers more than DREAMER. With a voluminous 353 gross tonnage, there is ample interior room for her five guest staterooms plus a kid’s bunk room. DREAMER is ideal for multi-generational family gatherings, entertaining or charter service with a huge sky lounge, good sized crew area and 6’8” – 7’3” headroom throughout.
- New bottom paint, speed prop and inspection of running gear and stabilizers
- 27’ beam with 353 GT creates a huge interior
- RINA unrestricted classification
- US duty paid
135'00" – HORIZON – 2008/2021
Exuding timeless elegance, this 135 Horizon yacht has a unique six-stateroom layout with a VIP that rivals the Master stateroom on most other motor yachts of her caliber. STATUS QUO is in superb condition further to a significant amount of refit work and fastidious maintenance in the last few years. Found in excellent condition, STATUS QUO has the potential to be an excellent charter yacht and offers a specification that makes her a competent world cruiser.
- Greg Marshall exterior design and Espinosa interior
- 6 stateroom layout with full-beam Master on main deck (with private study) and huge VIP forward
- Spacious sky lounge and sundeck with great entertaining areas
- New AC compressors, new hull paint, recent bottom service and port generator rebuilt in 2021
131'00" - ALLOY YACHTS - 2009/2022
Created as a collaboration between the teams of Ed Dubois, Donald Starkey and Alloy Yachts, this magnificent vessel was designed to be a sea-kindly, trans-oceanic motor yacht. A unique and beautiful, high pedigree yacht, SO NICE presents exactly as her name suggests. Her timeless, elegant design makes her a head-turner in every port. SO NICE represents a rare opportunity on this vibrant market and is seriously for sale. Immediate sale desired.
- Timeless design, constructed to the highest quality
- 5 stateroom layout including on-deck Master with office
- Tender garage, shallow draft, low hours
- Expansive sundeck with hot-tub
128'03" – BENETTI – 1977/2020
A classic Benetti built in 1977, once owned by the legendary David Bowie, EL CARAN has just completed an important refit including a complete paint job and a new teak deck. Offering at-anchor stabilisers for added comfort, this steel displacement hull motor yacht for sale is a legend ready to exceed all expectations at sea, and offered VAT paid. EL CARAN is a must-see for any buyer considering a classic yacht with a modern layout.
- Benetti Classic canoe stern elegance
- Recently totally refitted with detailed rebuild documentation, including new paint and a new teak deck
- Rina classification
- VAT paid
126'00" – CHRISTENSEN – 1992/2021
With her recent refit and the addition of the Sylvia Bolton interior makeover, motor yacht AFTERGLOW is ready for an active new Owner. She was built to travel in safety and comfort with an impressive transatlantic 2,500 nautical mile range at an economical 12 knots. Her four staterooms, each with an ensuite bath, comfortably accommodate 8 guests. With her comfortable sky lounge and expansive salon, she gives a light and open feeling throughout. AFTERGLOW is well suited as a family cruising yacht.
- 2021 major overhaul on the main engines
- Full beam on-deck Master suite and full beam VIP suite below deck
- New steering system 2016/2017
- New ships computer
122'05" – HEESEN – 2011/2017
A radically different motor yacht, 37M/122' AURELIA is the ocean's answer to a classic racing car. Designed by Omega Architects, AURELIA was named after the very first Gran Turismo car, the Lancia Aurelia GT. With her distinctive Gulf Oil Racing colour scheme, she is considered the world’s finest mid-size sports motor yacht. AURELIA is loaded with water toys, the star of her collection being a 8.7M/14' Castoldi tender with the same colour scheme. Dine family style thanks to her Teppanyaki grill and coal barbeque. AURELIA offers an extremely spacious and bright Master suite with a large ensuite bathroom and walk-in dressing room. Her three large guest staterooms are each designed with a different racing theme.
- Immaculate condition
- 10-year Class survey completed
- Popular charter yacht with a strong track record
- Impressive list of water toys
103'00" - WEST BAY SONSHIP - 1999/2019
Motor yacht ODYSSEY was constructed as the first West Bay large motor yacht, built on the proven Westport hull. From 2018-2019, the current Owner undertook a massive 15 month refit from her keel up and from bow to stern including interior, exterior and mechanical refitted aspects, leaving her in like new condition. She features a unique country-style galley with a full island, dual seat bar top dining area and a full-sized, raised U-shaped dinette for six. West Bay/Westport yacht quality never goes out of style and ODYSSEY is bound to impress. She has a very clean and modern look. With less than 1,000 hours of use since, ODYSSEY is maintained and continually serviced by full time crew of four with no budget constraints.
- Modern interior styling with all new stone surfaces and flooring
- New Whisper Wall headliner and LED lighting
- Full mechanical updates and generator replacement
- Recent detailed paint job and new synthetic teak surfaces
95'11" - BLOEMSMA & VAN BREEMEN - 2003/2018
Proven as a world capable cruiser, GAYLE FORCE represents the best in Dutch build excellence combined with Vripack design. Originally built as PATRIOT, she has been continuously upgraded with an unlimited budget with constant improvements to her exceptional capabilities. She is found in better than new condition under GAYLE FORCE ownership thanks to meticulous captain and crew maintenance. Built with endurance in mind, the vessel has a range of 6,000nm and has speeds of 10 knots when cruising. She accommodates eight guests in 3 staterooms, plus accommodation for 5 crew. If your desire is to cruise the world in safety, comfort and true elegance, GAYLE FORCE will exceed your expectations.
- Vripack Doggersbank designed world explorer
- Large yacht systems including “at rest” stabilizers
- Full beam Master stateroom plus 2 doubles/ 3 double crew suites
- Proven capable w/ recent trip to Alaska, Antarctica & Nova Scotia
- Superb condition in all respects and better than new
94'00" – HORIZON – 2005/2021
Built to an exquisite and sophisticated design, this 94' Horizon KENTUCKY BELLE is an absolute gem on the sales market! She was built by a very experienced Owner, assuring that no detail of luxury was overlooked. The ceiling heights are a key feature onboard KENTUCKY BELLE with galley and Master staterooms boasting a ceiling height of 7'3" and the salon ceiling height is 6'9". The volume of these areas creates the feeling of a much larger vessel. KENTUCKY BELLE has never been chartered; however, her proper crew accommodations would provide an excellent charter platform. With numerous upgrades in 2021, KENTUCKY BELLE is a must see.
- Cockpit for water sports
- Large upper deck for entertaining, including hot tub
- Fresh exterior paint and interior refit
- Reliable 3412 Caterpillar engines
94'00" – SUNSEEKER - 2004
A rare offering on today’s market, motor yacht LADY L is well-prepared to take her next Owner on new adventures in style, safety, and comfort. LADY L is a superb example of a Sunseeker 94 which has been meticulously cared for. The 94 was built similar to the 105 Yacht giving her the same degree of spacious living and system support as the larger model. She features accommodations for up to 10 guests. She offers much desired walk around side decks, hydraulic swim platform along with generous Owner accommodations and offers a fast cruise speed of 28 knots.
- Custom carbon fiber hardtop
- Full beam Master stateroom
- Spacious flybridge with hot tub spa
- Separate office/ exercise room
- Hydraulic swim platform
78'00" - WEST BAY SONSHIP – 2001
For good reason the 78 is an immensely popular model of the West Bay Sonship line of yachts. She shows exceedingly well in all areas. She is a large volume boat that retains appealing lines and superb performance and handling attributes. She also features spacious outdoor lounging areas perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Motor yacht MAHANA has benefitted from excellent ownership history with continued upgrades. Whether it's family cruising, entertaining at the dock or a perfect liveaboard that you seek, MAHANA’s layout and quality of construction will provide you with the option to serve as the perfect platform!
- 20' beam offers a large interior volume
- Large exterior spaces for lounging
- Fiberglass hard top with new Strataglass enclosure at flybridge
- Bow & stern thrusters and Port & Starboard full control wing stations make for easy maneuvering at dock
52'11" – Riva – 2009
With a unique shape and striking lines, the Riva Rivale is an absolute head-turner and the only Riva of its caliber on the West Coast of the US. A perfect example of the Riva Rivale model, NOCTILUCA has been professionally and exquisitely maintained by her original Owner since launch. She was ordered with every available upgrade and option, including the MAN 1100 HP motors and a Nautica XP Jet (143 hp) tender.
Made up of sophisticated woods and fabrics, she has been lightly used since new and kept on full cover year-round. With a 3 suite and 2 head layout, NOCTILUCA is the ideal size for the boat Owner who wants to sail and enjoy their boat, and also who experience full comfort while in a complete privacy.
- Custom metallic desert sand painted hull
- Twin Man V10-1100 engines with low hours (510 hrs as of 4/2022)
- Upgraded electronics
- Nautica XP Jet (143 HP) tender
- Only Riva Rivale available on the west coast of North America
This is just a small selection of the hundreds of yachts available in our sales fleet we can offer you direct access to.
If you haven't seen something to your taste, click here to see more.
To discuss your individual yacht requirements, contact our expert team for more details.