Thought the summer charter season ended in August? Think again.
Eager to spend time on the water before the summer season is out? Fraser is right there with you, when you are ready.
September and October are often overlooked months. Yet with still-warm days, quieter waters and more top yachts available than the peak season, these late summer months can offer an even better charter experience than July and August.
Presenting our personalised selection of yachts in the Mediterranean, Caribbean and further afield to make your summer last that bit longer.
For more information on any of these yachts, or the 3,000+ other yachts available for charter around the world, contact your Fraser charter broker.
76.6M/251'04" | AMELS | 16 GUESTS | FRANCE, MONACO
BOADICEA is offered in fantastic condition after a 2019 refit that added a new guest suite as well as a dedicated physiotherapy studio with state-of-the-art equipment. Spend sun-filled days on her vast sundeck, featuring a heated hot tub pool with resistance training system, and for the ultimate in wellbeing, relax in the onboard spa with steam bath, hydro massage tub and massage room.
- New beach club area
- Physiotherapist on the crew
- Apartment-style Master Suite with 180-degree panoramic views, privately accessible deck, dressing boudoir and office
76.0M/249'04" | OCEANCO | 12 GUESTS | FRANCE, ITALY
WHEELS’ sundeck is the perfect spot for enjoying a sunny afternoon, offering a covered area that protects from the breeze while being open to the sea air. With as much to do inside as outside, and a full collection of water toys, she is guaranteed to keep every guest entertained all charter long. WHEELS is proud to be officially certified by Yacht Carbon Offset for her fuel offsetting programme.
- Cinema room with a vast movie library for cooler evenings
- Disco setup with lights and smoke machines for a party night that doesn’t require leaving the boat
- Excellent toy collection with two jet-skis, four waverunners, three seabobs, a Chris Craft 9.2m Guest Tender Lux for 13 people and a new hobie cat sailing catamaran, plus onboard instructors in wakeboard, kitesurf, sailing, yoga, dance and fitness
- Impressive Master Suite on the bridge deck – split level with lots of natural light and a mezzanine-style study
- Awarded "Best overall experience for food and service" during the MYBA Chef Competition 2019
74.0M /243' | CRN | 12 GUESTS | FRANCE, ITALY
Brand new to the Fraser charter fleet, LADY JORGIA is one of the world’s most successful charter yachts. With enough on board to keep every guest entertained for days, her features include a glass-bottomed swimming pool, massive fold-down beach club, an arsenal of water toys, a hair salon/spa area, indoor and outdoor cinemas and a fully equipped gym.
- Dedicated owner's deck featuring private exterior areas, office and outdoor cinema
- VIP cabin with exterior door for fresh air and deck access
- Spa featuring hair salon with outdoor massage balcony
- Enormous fold out Beach club featuring an Espresso bar
54.9M/180'01" | PENDENNIS | 12 GUESTS | THE BALTICS
Designed to take guests to the world’s most extreme destinations in unparalleled comfort, STEEL is ready for anything. Leave the crowd behind and explore the remote natural wonders of the Baltics in safety and luxury. Sumptuous classic interiors include a salon with fireplace, dedicated dining area and gym. On deck, take in views of the fjords in any weather from the oversized heated spa pool with active current.
- Rich classic interiors including dining salon with high ceilings and panoramic views
- Built and equipped for enhanced stability
- Hydraulic side beach platforms bringing you closer to the water
CHANTAL MA VIE
54.6M/179'00" | FEADSHIP | 12 GUESTS | NEW ENGLAND
What better way to take in the magic of a New England autumn than from one of CHANTAL MA VIE’s two hot tubs? Discover the best of this coastline with a crew boasting an in-depth knowledge of the area and its hidden gems. Six staterooms offer flexibility for all charter parties.
- Spacious exterior decks including an oversized sundeck featuring one of the yacht’s two hot tubs
- New hydraulic aft platform which can be positioned on the dock for boarding, or in the water for swimming
- New second tender with hydraulic bow ramp: step from boat to beach without getting your feet wet!
50.0M/164'01" | CN TERMOLI | 12 GUESTS | WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN
With equally spectacular interior and exterior spaces, BEATRIX is ideal for a late summer charter. On the sundeck, work out in the gym and unwind tense muscles in the spacious hammam before cooling off in the on-deck hot tub. Dine formally on 6-star cuisine in the dedicated separate dining space on the main deck before retreating to the huge Master Suite.
- Full-beam Master Suite on the upper deck with a private studio and direct access to a private outdoor area
- Upper-deck VIP and elevator connecting the main deck to the sundeck
- Huge guest relaxation and socialising areas thanks to her larger volume
50.0M/164'01" | TRINITY | 12 GUESTS | BAHAMAS, FLORIDA
Late summer is the perfect time to get out on the water and enjoy AMARULA SUN’s fantastic collection of water toys, including a 12.5m (41') gyro-stabilised tender perfect for beach landings, fishing and snorkelling trips, fly board with JetLev, four waverunners, new climbing wall and water slide. After an active day, enjoy gourmet cuisine and retreat to the sumptuous Master Suite, split-level with panoramic views from the bed.
- Excellent toy inventory and fitness equipment including a treadmill and elliptical for fitness on board
- Luxurious interior with excellent air-conditioning including split-level Master Suite with fireplace
- Jetted spa pool and large swim platform, convertible to a beach club, for easy access to the water
49.7M/163'01" | FITZROY YACHTS | 10 GUESTS | ADRIATIC, ITALY, FRANCE
Enjoy warm late-summer evenings under sail in the Adriatic, Italy or France on board OHANA, winner of the Best Charter Crew under 50m at the Fraser Captains’ Awards in 2018. Experience the thrill of fast sailing on regatta-winning yacht, learn a new water sport with the onboard windsurf instructor and explore the world beneath the surface with the yacht’s dive gear.
- Huge 12-metre flybridge, unique on sailing yachts of this size
- Cockpit with al fresco dining for up to 10 guests
- Five suites filled with natural sunlight through huge windows
- Ozone purifier on board
47.8M/157'00" | TRINITY | 12 GUESTS | BAHAMAS
With a shallow draft under 8’ (2.4m) that makes her ideal for getting closer to the Bahamas’ best beaches and bays, ALESSANDRA is offered at the competitive rate of $130,000 per week this summer. Get active with her great collection of toys, relax on the sundeck and retreat after hours to stylish interiors.
- Forward full-beam Master Suite with his and hers bath and walk-in closets
- Sundeck with bar, shaded TV lounge, hot tub and sun pad
- Toy collection including a fishing tender, jet-skis, giant slide and paddle boards
43.6M/143'01" | BENETTI | 10 GUESTS | CROATIA, ITALY
An award winner for her charter performance, HARMONY III’s long-standing captain and crew have kept guests coming back for more, year after year. This summer, wake up anchored off a different Croatian island or colourful Italian port each day and take in the view from the raised hot tub on the spacious sundeck.
- Fun selection of water toys including a waverunner, kayaks, a paddle board and bicycles for exploring on land
- Master Suite with 180° views from the bed
- Indoor-outdoor bridge deck dining terrace with curved glass doors opening 200°
40.5M/133'00" | STERLING | 10 GUESTS | GREECE
Have you been dreaming of sailing the Greek Islands? Harness the wind between peaceful anchorage spots on ALLURE A, combining the visceral pleasure of sailing with the stability and comfort of a motor yacht. Her highly experienced crew are experts on Greece and its islands and are ready to show you the best secret bays and beaches.
- Retractable keel for access to waters unreachable by other yachts
- Larger volume than most in her size range, offering spacious relaxation inside and out
- Upper salon with 360-degree views
- Excellent toy collection including jet-ski, water-ski, wakeboard and paddle board
39.62M/130'00" | WESTPORT | 11 GUESTS | NEW ENGLAND
A fantastic family yacht, ALL INN boasts a very enthusiastic and personable crew and who excel when it comes to itineraries. Her Captain has a lot of experience in the New England region and the yacht is perfectly equipped for cruising here.
- Water toys including waverunners, kayaks, paddleboards, floating sun beds, floating jungle gym, inflatable slide, fishing and snorkeling gear
- Variety of outdoor deck spaces including a bridge deck hot tub and sundeck with barbecue
- Flybridge with sun pads, a BBQ grill and parasols for added shade
33.5M/109'11" | LYNX | 12 GUESTS | BALEARICS, FRANCE, ITALY
Newly equipped with a brand new 9m Axopar chase tender, a rare asset for a yacht in her size range, ROBBIE BOBBY offers the volume and features of a larger yacht for the rate of a 33m. Great for arriving in style at beaches or simply zooming around islands, the new tender complements the yacht’s large toy collection including kayaks, paddle boards, electric scooters and a stand-up jet-ski.
- Multiple al fresco dining areas on deck
- Added tender bay arrangement and swim platform rarely seen on this style of boat
- 8-metre beam giving huge volumes to guest spaces
32.9M/107'11" | SERMONS | 10 GUESTS | FRENCH POLYNESIA
Out-of-this-world sunsets, views over paradise and world-class diving and kiteboarding await you on a late-summer charter in French Polynesia on board ASKARI. Discover the hidden beaches and anchorages known only by the crew of ASKARI, who are based here all year round, or scuba dive with a local guide (the yacht is equipped with dive gear and a compressor).
- Award-winning crew
- Huge volumes creating vast spaces inside and out, including a spacious sundeck with hot tub and bimini for added shade
- Vast array of water toys including snorkelling and fishing gear, paddle boards, kayaks, and diving gear
28.3M/92'11" | BENETTI | 10 GUESTS | FRANCE, ITALY
GALA is offered for charter in immaculate condition with brand new Fendi seating and brand new Missoni cushions and carpets. Featuring a large mosaic-design hot tub with a cooling misting system, al fresco dining beneath a retractable sunroof for shade and an outdoor cinema with widescreen TV, she is perfect for long balmy days and sunsets at anchor.
- Impressive selection of water toys including paddle boards, water-skis and Seabobs
- Sundeck with hot tub, BBQ, sunbathing spaces, bar and dining for 12
Still can’t find your perfect charter yacht?
Contact our expert team for more details.