14 spotlight yachts for sale that shouldn’t escape your attention
Yachts offer their owners, families and friends a unique opportunity to be together away from it all, free to choose wherever you want to go, whoever you want to go with.
Whether exploring local coastlines or venturing into distant lagoons, fjords or polar passages, the view from your bedroom window can change every morning whilst the comfort, service, facilities and toys remain the same.
From schooling your children to virtual boardroom meetings, the life you live on board is whatever (and wherever…) you want it to be.
Notwithstanding the lockdowns around the world this year, sales of yachts in 2020 have outpaced the annual average for the last 11 years by over 26% with more sales being closed for clients by Fraser brokers than any other provider worldwide.
Are you ready to secure your own space away from it all?
Read on to discover 14 exceptional yachts of all sizes, selected by our team and actively for sale from motivated sellers.
To find out more about these yachts and over 2,000 other premier yachts now for sale, contact your Fraser broker for more information.
A magnificent example of the highly awarded Codecasa 50 metre series, OLMIDA boasts numerous features not found on most yachts in her size range, including a spa area with hot tub and enclosed fitness room on the sundeck. The main-deck Owner’s features a study, his & hers ensuites and a walk-in wardrobe.
- Elevator from lower deck to sundeck
- Successful charter history and currently used only privately
- Competitively priced by a motivated Seller
- Enclosed aft deck
A groundbreaking yacht that was the largest sloop in the world at the time of her launch, GEORGIA was the first in a new generation of sailing yachts. The ultimate family world cruiser, GEORGIA was designed for global sailing with a minimal crew, and has proved herself over 120,000nm, including a world circumnavigation and a victory at the 2018 St Barth’s Bucket.
- Priority given to safety and cohesive design
- Well proven fast sailing yacht
- 6 staterooms, lovely cockpit and flybridge with whirlpool
- Captive sailing winches hidden below deck, centerboard draft and excellent storage
- Winner of the Showboats Award for most innovative sailing yacht
- Shallow draft for enhanced access to bays and beaches
- Presented in impeccable condition
- The present Owner added a private lounge to the sundeck; a sky lounge was added in January 2019
DEEP STORY 45.2M/148'02
With construction and naval architecture by Orkun Yachting and interior styling by Ali Gez, DEEP STORY benefits from a huge interior volume. Accommodation in 6 suites includes Master stateroom with a dedicated aft deck and a full-beam VIP suite. Presented with very low hours and little use all-round, she is equipped with a helipad for safe, easy access from anywhere.
- Helipad suitable for Bell 429 or Augusta AW109
- Powered by Mitsubishi engines
- Full topside Awlgrip repaint, new underwater lighting installation, full shaft inspection and realignment completed in 2020
SCOUT II 40M/130'
A proven world cruising explorer yacht with a sturdy design by Terence Disdale, SCOUT II underwent a multi-million dollar upgrade and refit from 2016-2018, including a 16' (5m) extension aft, a 3' (1m) extension forward and the installation of a new mast. SCOUT II’s 397 gross ton volume, performance, deck space and versatility make her unrivalled in her class.
- Range of 4,000nm
- Upper-deck dedicated Owner’s study and sky lounge with 180-degree views
- 4 staterooms accommodating 9 guests
A highly detailed vessel, very well cared for by two Owners since launch, T-ZERO is distinctively styled with a simple, uncluttered elegance. Her classic exterior design is complemented by a traditionally designed interior and she is the ideal charter platform, as well as perfectly suited to long-range cruising.
- Onboard features including a sundeck hot tub, sauna, steam room and exercise equipment
- Trans-oceanic range and draft of 6’11”/2.1m
- Interior finished in Makoré wood
- Main-deck master suite and 4 guest suites below
Ready for immediate use and seriously for sale, MONTREVEL is presented in immaculate condition. She saw a well-executed rebuild in 2001 and has been thoroughly upgraded over the last six years. Ideal for long periods at sea, she has storage capacity for plentiful provisions, with good cold stores and large fluid capacities.
- Classic gentleman’s yacht
- Aft deck with L-shaped teak benches and custom, expandable coffee tables for 10
- Sundeck with a large sunbathing area and classic wooden mast
Not for sale to US residents while in US waters
With pedigree build by Baltic Yachts, stunning sloop PATH was specifically designed for world circumnavigation. With naval architecture and sophisticated exterior by Judel & Vrolijk, she combines top-range sailing equipment with serious explorer credentials, including a 6,000 litre fuel capacity and abundant storage.
- Hydraulic furling boom, carbon fibre mast and EC6 carbon rigging
- 6,000 litre fuel capacity and plentiful storage for victuals
- Meticulously maintained to immaculate condition
- Offered for sale VAT Paid
LADY ELLA S 35.2M/115'06
After a significant price reduction, LADY ELLA S is the best-priced 35M Sunseeker yacht in her pristine condition on the market, now offered at €10,000,000. Representing the opportunity to to own a pedigree Sunseeker 116 before the end of the year, she has been strictly privately owned and is offered for sale for the very first time.
- Very little use - Only 535 engine hours
- Offered In Class with European VAT paid
- Very keenly for sale.
Delivered to her first and current owner in 2018, DANUSH is offered in immaculate condition. An impressive top speed of 33 knots, powered by two 2,400HP MTU engines with twin KaMeWa water jets, makes her ideal for island hopping. DANUSH’s extensive aft deck is ideal for alfresco dining or lounging, and her raised salon offers a seating/dining area with a sliding hardtop roof system enabling guests to enjoy the fresh sea air.
- One Owner since new
- Low engine hours
- Sliding hardtop roof system
- Zero speed and underway gyro-stabilisers
- Impeccably maintained
SEA FOREVER 28.4M/93'
Space, range and efficiency define SEA FOREVER. Boasting the feel of a much larger yacht than her 216GT would suggest, she was designed for long-range world cruising and has proven herself everywhere from Alaska to the South Pacific. As sea-friendly as she is seaworthy, SEA FOREVER is equipped with an industrial waste compactor, an anaerobic biological sewage treatment system and fuel-efficient propulsion.
- Bridge deck owners stateroom
- Three guest staterooms on the main deck
- Expansive dive and watersports areas
- Operates with a minimum crew
- Has the volume of a yacht 15’ to 20’ (4.5-6.1m) longer
- Extensively refit – works completed 2020
Transatlantic proven motor yacht BOTTI is one of the highest pedigree yachts in her size range available on the market today. With a full displacement shallow draft steel hull, she is as ideally suited to long-distance cruising as she is to island hopping. The seventh of eight hulls in renowned Dutch shipyard Moonen’s 84 series, she is also one of the most evolved yachts in the range.
- Proven blue water vessel with multiple transatlantic crossings successfully completed
- Fully updated and presented in impeccable condition
- Highly efficient round-bilge steel hull with very low fuel consumption at cruising speed
- Extensive refit in 2013 including an extension of the flybridge to create a huge sundeck spanning 22m²/236ft²
A stunning example of a high performance, capable, carbon composite family sailing yacht ideal for shorthanded operation, 22m/72’ Seaway GEOMETRY is a sailor's yacht in every respect. Top quality hardware and race-proven technology above deck is complemented by spacious interiors below, ideal for relaxing after a day of fast-paced sailing.
- Carbon Composite hull and superstructure
- One Owner from new
- PBO rigging and Carbon rig with Carbon Park Avenue boom
- Aquadrive transmission system which eliminates vibration
- Lifting keel and retractable bowsprit
For sale for the very first time, offshore cruiser BLUE combines top-level performance with luxurious sailing. Consistently upgraded, she is equipped with sails designed for performance offshore passage-making, using competition shapes with world cruising materials by North Sails.
- First time presented for sale
- Sails designed specifically for BLUE to optimise performance and durability for sailing in the tropics
- Her many upgraded features include stunning teak interior walls