There has never been a better time to take ownership
Over the last year, more people have discovered the joys, benefits and rewards of owning a yacht than ever before.
The freedom, privacy and opportunities to explore in a controlled, safe environment are now being experienced by many who, after years of dreaming, finally realised that there is never a better time than right now, and took that step into ownership.
So much so that Q1 of 2021 saw more yachts sold than any other Q1 since records began.
Are you ready to stop asking yourself when, and start taking action? Explore our selection of world-class yachts ready to own in time for summer.
92.4m/303'02" | Nobiskrug | 2000/2021
One of the finest superyachts available today, the instantly recognisable 92m/303’ TATOOSH completed an extensive refit in April 2021. Custom-built by Nobiskrug, she comes with a track record of global cruising and boasts two helicopter pads, large tenders, a swimming pool, beach club, elevator and cinema.
- Full-beam Owner’s stateroom and adjoining apartment complex, plus 10 other staterooms.
- Completed an extensive refit in April 2021
- 2 Helicopter landing pads and 12m (43’) tenders
- Dive centre on board
- Elevator covering all decks
70m/229' | Jadewerft | 1969/2017
A long-range explorer with an impressive transatlantic range of 8,300nm, FELIX was originally built in 1969 and converted in 2007 to a design by Reymond Langton with naval architecture by Gregory C. Marshall. Last refit in 2017, she boasts a luxurious interior by Zuretti including a stainless steel & glass elevator servicing all decks, as well as a dedicated Owner’s deck.
- Dedicated Owner’s Deck with his & hers bathrooms and dressing rooms, office, gym, private salon
- Automated golf driving range
- Comfortable seven stateroom layout
- Cinema for 14 guests
- Gym with free weights and aerobic machines
67m/220'01" | Feadship De Vries – Aalsmeer | 2007/2021
Fresh from an extensive refit including a complete paint job, ANNA I is in immaculate condition for the 2021 season. One of the finest Feadships ever built, she features interior and exterior design by Michael Leach, with a good balance of open deck spaces, including a helipad, and a spacious 7-stateroom interior.
- One of the most spectacular Owner's suites seen on any yacht, spanning two levels
- Seriously for sale
- One of, if not the best pedigreed yacht of this size on the market today with exceptional build quality
- Private helipad for EC 135
60m/196'10" | Benetti | 2015
A seasoned, safe and comfortable world traveller with proven cruising capability, FORMOSA boasts a private Owner’s deck as well as two VIP suites conveniently positioned on the main deck, all connected by an elevator. Her stunning interior, designed by Sinot, is spacious, fresh and modern. Her deck spaces include a sundeck with a huge hot tub (the largest possible for this size of yacht), and an extra observation deck.
- Private Owner’s deck, 2 VIP staterooms and 3 guest suites in an interior by Sinot
- Full paint job and class surveys done in 2021
- Longstanding captain and engineers since the beginning of construction
- Strong charter record
58.2m/190’11" | Trinity Yachts | 2009/2019
Maintained to the highest level of detail by a single Owner since launch, UNBRIDLED was built for long-range exploration and diving adventures while offering appealing lines. She is loaded with large tenders for enhanced access to hard-to-reach bays and anchorages, and comes with all Classification and Flag five-year special surveys completed.
- Original Owner from delivery and immaculately cared for
- Interior refresh by Claudette Bonville Associates and full exterior repaint completed in 2019
- Two VIP staterooms and accommodation for up to 16 guests, shared media room and expansive sky lounge
- Extensive dive centre
56.5m/185' | Oceanfast | 2004
One of the last deliveries from Oceanfast and the legendary Jon Bannenberg, SIRONA III is arguably the best yacht ever built by this shipyard. A head-turner at the dock and at anchor with her striking blue hull, she boasts a trans-Pacific range and an interior with a bridge deck Owner’s suite and five further generous guest suites, plus a separate gym.
- Steel hull and composite superstructure
- Bridge deck Owner's stateroom and five further suites
- Amazing exterior deck spaces
- Trans-pacific range
ALL ABOUT U2
50m/164' | Ada Yacht Works | 2019
A 2019 launch with a huge volume of 492 GT that allows for a 10.4m (32'08") beam and a sundeck spanning 70m² (753sqft), ALL ABOUT U2 was one of the only 50m (164') twin CAT powered new sailing yachts launched in 2019. Designed for chartering and entertaining in style while offering exceptional sailing, comfort and safety, she was built to RINA Classification.
- 6 spacious staterooms on the lower deck
- Beach club transom and massive sundeck with nightclub quality sound system and large bar
- Dedicated massage room
- Steel hull and aluminium superstructure plus dependable and easily serviced systems with dual CAT C18 diesel machinery and 3 Kohler generators
49.3m/161’09" | Amels | 2004/2019
Presented in immaculate condition after continuous investments in maintenance and refits, VIBRANCE is a very liveable Amels yacht with a high-volume modern interior. Her Dutch pedigree is complemented by Donald Starkey design and interior build by Metrica. VIBRANCE’s full displacement hull is extremely comfortable and quiet underway.
- Dutch pedigree, full-displacement yacht capable of world cruising
- Spacious master stateroom with private interior lounge and exterior seating via private entrance
- Significant upgrades in 2019 including a complete repaint, replaced interior furnishing, rebuild of her generators and new bridge electronics, with new main engines installed in 2018
48.8m/160' | Royal Hakvoort | 2010
With Dutch pedigree by Royal Hakvoort and interiors by Sinot, MIRGAB VI has been privately used by the same Owner since delivery, and also maintained to the highest standards by the same Captain. Delivered in immaculate condition ready for the 2021 season, she has seen significant recent upgrades including her 10-year Lloyd’s Class certificate completed, painting of her hull & superstructures and upgraded AV/IT.
- Stylish accommodation in 7/8 guest suites including an Owner’s deck with terrace on the sundeck and two VIPs on the bridge deck
- Guest elevator connecting all decks
- Huge interior volume of 703GT with guest surfaces covering almost 330m²/3,552sqft
39.6m/129’11" | Brooke Yachts | 1993/2018
Built by Brooke Yachts, UK, and designed by Terence Disdale, SCOUT II is a sturdy, proven world cruising exploration yacht. Entirely rebuilt and re-equipped with high-tech engineering and state-of-the-art equipment from 2016-2018, she is unrivalled in her class in terms of volume (397 GT), performance, deck space and versatility. She also boasts a 4,000nm range.
- $12 million refit completed in 2018
- 2021 refresh of interior and exterior soft goods
- 4 staterooms to accommodate 9 guests
- Owner’s study on the upper deck with 180-degree forward views
- Unparalleled exterior deck spaces
36m/118' | Alloy | 1995/2021
Regatta star MISS SILVER has proven herself as a worldwide cruiser over 25 years. Featuring sophisticated design by a dream collaboration of Dubois Design and Alloy Yachts, she is currently undergoing an extensive refit in New Zealand, including upgraded interior décor and fittings, new teak decks, a complete repaint, mast service and rigging replacement, new sails and systems maintenance/replacement.
- Well-balanced accommodation in 4 suites for 8 guests
- Superb build quality refitted Dubois/Alloy yacht
- Carbon fibre mast and furling boom
- Spacious raised salon design
33.5m/109'11'' | Lynx | 2013/2018
A highly successful charter yacht with a solid track record, ROBBIE BOBBY is a perfect example of Dutch craftsmanship. Combining a high volume with a classic-style exterior, she was launched in 2013 by Lynx and refitted in 2018. An excellent eco-friendly option, her design enables enhanced fuel efficiency. She boasts a huge interior surface and an extended sundeck.
- Larger square meterage interior surface than any other yacht in her size: beam of 8m/26’
- Extended sundeck with hot tub and bar
- Unique tender bay arrangement and swimming platform, rarely seen on canoe sterns
- Strong charter record
31.7m/104' | Sanlorenzo | 2012/2020
The best-in-class Sanlorenzo yacht in this size range on the market, MUSHA is a perfect example of the yard’s SL104 series. Meticulously maintained by a careful crew, she boasts a modern interior featuring top-end Italian luxury furniture as well as outstanding exterior spaces.
- Outdoor areas including dining for 8 on the aft deck, plus a spa pool
- Recently upgraded interiors by Paola Lenti filled with light with a state-of-the-art entertainment centre
- Single season yacht with low hours
- VAT paid
22.7m/74'05" | Fairline | 2007/2018
New to the Fraser fleet, Fairline Squadron 74 MAHARANI is presented in excellent condition having been maintained as new since launch. A hydraulic swim platform allows for easy tender loading and she achieves top performance thanks to twin Cat C30s, dual gensets and a bow thruster in addition to Raymarine electronics at both helms.
- Redesigned salon and galley for a more open layout
- New teak decks
- Option for transferrable slip at one of San Diego’s top resorts
If you haven't seen something to your taste, click here to see more.
To discuss your individual yacht requirements, contact our expert team for more details.