- Josh Gulbranson
- T +1 954 463 0600
- M +1 954 629 7435
- Alain Auvare
- T +377 93 100 450
- M +33 6 16 82 16 02
ARESTEAS sailing yacht for sale
At 50.75m/166’ ARESTEAS has been built in laminated epoxy wood by Turkish yard Yildizlar to a design by Fuat Turan and RINA classed, ARESTEAS was delivered in 2017. Luxurious elegance can be seen in every detail on board.
A magnificent motor-sailor, ARESTEAS embodies the romance of life under sail with the generous volume and luxury lifestyle amenities more commonly associated with motor yachts.
On ARESTEAS you can live as comfortably on board as you would on shore thanks to her high volume interior, fresh and functional layout and her fantastic extra features including a fitness room, wellness area with sauna with Himalayan salt wall and a massage room, glass-bottom Jacuzzi and home cinema.
A comfortable interior can accommodate up to 12 guests in six staterooms comprising a master suite, two VIP suites, two twins and one double cabin. Outdoors, she offers sunbathing platforms, a Jacuzzi and a bar on the top deck to provide many alternatives for alfresco entertaining and dining.
Two aluminum masts with in-mast furling and winches give her a relaxed performance under sail, while under power twin 1,205hp MTU diesel engines give her a cruising range of 3,050 nautical miles.
- Comfortable and stable motor sailing experience
- Immense volume
- 15 knots under power / 12.5 knots under sail
- 3,050 nm range
- 6 staterooms including full beam master
- Large hydraulic swimming platform below sea level
- Glass bottom deck jacuzzi with changing lights
- Fully equipped gym, sauna with Himalayan salt wall
Construction & Design
|Exterior Designer||Ridade Tuncel & Aldo Viani|
|Interior Designer||Aldo Viani|
|Gross Tonnage||488 GT|
|Hull Material||Cold Molded|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||12.5 Knots|
|Max speed||15 Knots|
|Cruise range||3,050 nm|
|Engines||2 x MTU (1,205 hp)|
2 x Onan (80kW)
1 x Onan (50kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.