Enhance your yacht experience with Maison Perrier-Jouët
Continuing its focus on increasing the rewards of their yachting experience by offering more partner benefits to Owners and charterers, Fraser is delighted to announce a new global partnership with Maison Perrier-Jouët.
Raphael Sauleau and Fraser Head of Global Partnerships Frédéric Dormeuil also experienced a tour of the Maison's iconic cellars.
Read the full story here.
Key benefits for Fraser clients:
- Rare, unique and exclusive releases and experiences for key Fraser VIP clients such as invitations to the private Maison Belle Epoque in Epernay
- Invitations to Champagne Perrier-Jouët’s other events
- Direct relationships with the global team of Private Client Managers for Maison Perrier-Jouët.
What makes Perrier-Jouët special?
One of France’s most historic and distinctive champagne houses, Maison Perrier-Jouët is renowned for its elegant floral champagnes, produced only in small volumes. Even today, only a few discerning palates are fully aware of its true prestige, quality and complexity. Perrier-Jouët champagne is admired as much for its unique, exclusive blends and tastes as it is for its distinctive Art Nouveau bottles, each emblazoned with its distinctive floral emblem.
From the iconic Belle Époque Brut to the collection’s jewel, Blanc de Blancs, the destiny of Maison Perrier-Jouët has always been shaped by audacious choices, starting with the founders’ decision to make the Chardonnay grape the signature of the House. This pioneered the intricate, floral style for which its famous champagne is recognised throughout the world, reflecting the timeless elegance of this refined, prestigious brand, which has been part of the Pernod Ricard group since 2005.
- PERRIER-JOUËT Grand Brut
- PERRIER-JOUËT Blanc de Blancs
- PERRIER-JOUËT Blason Rosé
- PERRIER-JOUËT BELLE EPOQUE Brut Millésimé
- PERRIER-JOUËT BELLE EPOQUE Blanc de Blancs Millésimé
- PERRIER-JOUËT BELLE EPOQUE Rosé Millésimé