13 incredible yachts to buy today for rewards you’ll be enjoying for years to come
Over the past 12 months, more people than ever have realised what is most important to them: time with those they love in a safe space to call their own. And many have already acted on that realisation: yacht sales in 2020 have outpaced the annual average for the last 11 years by over 26%.
Now, with new possibilities ahead and more of life’s opportunities ready to be seized, it’s time to ask: which of your goals will you choose to make happen in 2021?
If you have always wanted to own a yacht, or are an Owner looking to move on to your next vessel, 2021 could be the year that makes the difference.
Explore a selection of the best yachts on the market today, selected by your brokerage specialists at Fraser, the only brokerage house in the world to rank top for yacht sales performance in every yacht size range in the Superyacht Buyer Report 2020.
To find out more about these exceptional vessels or over 2,000 other premier yachts now for sale, or to efficiently sell your yacht and upgrade to one of these, contact your Fraser broker.
126M/414'01" – LÜRSSEN - 2003/2019
One of the most recognisable yachts on the water, OCTOPUS was designed for enhanced exploration in extreme conditions. With an imposing volume of 9,932 GT, she is offered in exceptional condition after an 8-month refit at Blohm+Voss including 15-year class surveys.
- Built to Ice-class 1A
- Forward helipad and larger landing deck aft with garage for two aircraft
- Integrated dock provides berths for a 13m/42' custom Hinckley dive tender as well as a 10-person submersible. The dock can be opened and flooded allowing them to float out
- Amenities include a cinema, a spa with hammam and sauna, and a heated freshwater pool with lifting glass floor
(Not for sale to US residents while in US waters)
85M/278'10" - LÜRSSEN - 2012/2018
New to the Fraser sales fleet, ACE is an iconic custom-built Lürssen with spectacular interiors and exteriors by Winch Design and a huge volume of 2,732 GT. Built by an experienced Owner who has maintained her since new, ACE has only ever been privately used. One of the best pedigree yachts on the market, she features a helipad, 1,000sqm (10,760 sqft) of social spaces, a cinema, gym and nightclub.
- Upper deck featuring a bespoke Russian tea room, nightclub and sitting room/library with fireplace and piano
- Lower deck Roman-inspired spa with hammam, spa pool, Russian sauna and icy plunge pool
- Touch & Go Helicopter landing facilities for Eurocopter EC130B4 or similar (private use)
- Support vessel GARCON, built by Amels (67m/220'), also for sale with Fraser
71M/232'11" - LÜRSSEN - 2002/2019
With Lürssen pedigree and an instantly recognisable Espen Oeino design, SKAT has served her original Owner in worldwide cruising since her delivery in 2002. Her angular exterior is complemented by an uncluttered interior that maximises the use of every space and is flooded with light thanks to her unparalleled number of windows.
- Helicopter landing pad for an EC135 or Agusta 109
- Proven global cruiser
- Elevator connecting all decks
- High-volume interior (1,998GT) with 6 guest suites plus children’s cabin
(Not for sale to US residents while in US waters. Photography credit to Guillaume Plisson)
59.99M/196'10" - BENETTI – 2015
With four world circumnavigations successfully completed, FORMOSA is an extremely safe, stable and impeccably maintained global cruiser capable of taking on any destination. Designed with long-term cruising in mind, she is already a highly successful proven charter platform. Features include a welcoming custom interior by SINOT with every item hand-made or unique.
- Private Owner’s deck, rare on this size of yacht, with a fully equipped office, private terrace and 180-degree views from the bed
- Two VIP suites on the main deck and three additional guest suites; an elevator enables easy access between the guest area and the bridge deck
- Unique workshop on board enabling spare parts to be made when the boat is in remote areas
- Sundeck with bar, teppanyaki grill, Steinway sound system and huge hot-tub pool with swim jets. FORMOSA also boasts a 2nd sundeck/observation deck.
PINK GIN VI
53.9M/176'10"- BALTIC YACHTS – 2017
The largest Carbon Composite sloop-rigged sailing yacht on the water, silver-hulled PINK GIN VI was designed with precision engineering for serious world cruising. Combining the supreme performance advantages of light composite construction with a six-stateroom layout, she also showcases innovative design features including her two opening topside balconies.
- The newest and largest pedigree sailing yacht on the market today
- Taller sail plan than comparable yachts, ensuring excellent performance in even moderate and light wind conditions
- Hydraulic steering with custom feedback system
DR NO NO
49.7M/163'02" - CRN - 1998/2020
Instantly recognisable by her iconic mid-blue hull, DR NO NO is one of CRN’s most celebrated launches. She is offered in excellent condition after a major refit completed in 2020 (and a 20-year Special Class Survey, new generators and a hull repaint completed in 2018). Interiors by the renowned Zuretti design studio are high in volume at 641GT.
- Major refit in 2020
- Expansive deck spaces including a sundeck with hot-tub and unique beach club lounge
- Range of 4,800nm for extended cruising
49.2M/161'04 - ACICO YACHTS - 2012/2018
Featuring a higher volume than most yachts in the 50m size range under 500GT, NASSIMA comes with Dutch-built pedigree and a timeless classic design. A private Owners’ deck enables enhanced privacy and she is equipped with stabilisers for maximum comfort at all times. A fast displacement yacht with a shallow draft, she is presented in excellent condition.
- Aquarium in the main salon, almost floor-to-ceiling in height: a focal point for socialising and great for families
- Spacious sundeck with hot-tub and circular bar
- Fully equipped gym
40M/131'03" - ASTILLEROS M. CIES - 2006/2018
One of the most acclaimed yachts located in Australasian and Pacific waters, and one of the largest for sale in the region, SILENTWORLD is competitively priced at €6,500,000. An excellent example of fine Spanish craftsmanship by Oassive, she features a timeless and welcoming interior designed as a home from home.
- Master suite with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Six-suite layout for 12 guests
- Commercially registered
38.4M/126'00"- BURGER BOAT COMPANY- 2007
Very well cared for by two Owners since launch and continuously and meticulously updated, T-ZERO is a highly detailed yacht exuding simple, uncluttered elegance. Offering excellent charter potential for a new Owner, she features a stunning interior finished in Makoré wood including a full-beam main-deck master suite and four guest suites mid-ship lower deck.
- MCA and Large Yacht Code compliant
- Sauna, steam room, gym equipment and hot-tub on board
- At-anchor stabilisation for smooth cruising in any conditions
28.04M/92'00" – ALLSEAS - 2018
A new-build yacht that is immediately ready for serious offshore cruising is hard to find, but ALLSEAS 92 offers just that. Very well built in the USA by the Allseas shipyard and offered for sale with warranties, she is a proven offshore design with an economical range of 5,000nm and is equipped with a crane with 12,000lb lifting capacity.
- Generous interior volume for comfortable long term living on board
- Quantum Zero-Speed stabilisers
- Family-friendly layout with 5 suites including an on-deck Owner’s suite
27.6M/90'07" – SANLORENZO - 2009
Part of Sanlorenzo’s highly successful SD92 range, MAGNUM offers excellent fuel efficiency making her ideal for long-distance cruising. Running easily with only 3 crew, she had had only two Owners since new and has never been chartered.
- The most popular semi-displacement yacht in this size range
- VAT Paid, ensuring trouble-free operation in the EU
- Built to a high specification for a shareholder of the Sanlorenzo shipyard
27.2M/89'03" - MOONEN - 2007/2019
Having completed multiple transatlantic crossings, BOTTI is a well-proven and exceptionally safe yacht, ready for immediate use by a new Owner. One of the highest pedigree yachts available to buy in her size range on the market, she is ideally suited for both long-distance cruising and island hopping. BOTTI has been donated to AMI Kids Foundation and is now available for lease with option to purchase. Interest-free terms to qualified individuals.
- Huge 22sqm/236sqft sundeck
- Highly efficient round-bilge steel hull enabling very low fuel consumption at cruising speed
- Full-displacement shallow draft hull design
27M/88'07" - CONRAD SHIPYARD - 2005
CHILLIN was designed by legendary naval architect Bill Dixon to the brief of a classic pocket superyacht built to top European standards for a North American client. Offering a higher volume than most yachts in her size range and an unusual third deck featuring a wheelhouse and elegant sky lounge, she offers safe transatlantic cruising in luxurious comfort.
- Main-deck Owner’s suite, rarely seen on a yacht in this size range
- Strong charter potential for an Owner looking to offset running costs
- Volume of a 100’/30m yacht
If you haven't seen something to your taste, click here to see more.
To discuss your individual yacht requirements, contact our expert team for more details.