Unforgettable experiences for summer 2022
Are you looking for something a little different from your 2022 summer yacht charter experience?
While some fantastic yachts remain available in the Mediterranean this summer, those seeking adventures in far-flung destinations have the choice of an excellent selection for the 2022 season.
Have you dreamed of encountering polar bears up close? Watch them from the decks of your yacht in British Columbia and Alaska. Want to awake each day to a new scattering of tropical green islands? French Polynesia beckons. And for coastal charm and excellent fly-fishing, New England’s coastlines cannot be beaten.
We also bring you the best 2022 yachting adventure opportunities in the Bahamas, including last-minute availability, and yachts offering unforgettable moments in the Mediterranean.
Not quite what you are looking for? Contact your Fraser Charter Broker for a personalised collection.
41M/135' – 10 GUESTS - BRITISH COLUMBIA
Cruise the coast of British Columbia including Victoria Sound and Desolation Sound this summer on board a yacht with years of experience in the region. Head out to explore on the 4 tenders, take in 360-degree views from the top deck with shaded dining area, bar and grill, or relax in the yacht’s hot tub and sauna.
- Proven explorer with over 60,000 nautical miles cruised
- Hot tub on the top deck
- Dedicated, well-equipped gym
39M/130' – 10 GUESTS - ALASKA
Fresh, warm and welcoming, ALL INN was made for epic Alaskan adventures. Grab a paddle board or kayak for peaceful exploring, or jump into the two tenders to discover the region’s best secret spots. ALL INN is also loaded with fishing gear for casting off in epic surroundings.
- 360-degree views from the sundeck, with bar and BBQ, or the bridge deck terrace with hot tub
- Excellent crew including a passionate chef who specialises in regional cuisines, including Caribbean, Southern, Creole, French, and Italian
- Great toy collection from bikes to fishing gear
CHANTAL MA VIE
54.6M/179' – 12 GUESTS
Choose from two hot tubs for taking in New England’s most picturesque views: on the sundeck or oceanside. Relax on the extended swim platform and get out on the water to explore on the yacht’s excellent collection of water toys, including a new 22’/6.7M tender with ramp for smooth beach landings, jet-skis and a new floating dock.
- New Opac Mare Transformer which can be positioned on the dock for boarding or in the water for swimming
- Chapman tender with a hydraulic bow ramp for landing on a beach without getting your feet wet
- Swim platform and two hot tubs
52.4M/172' – 12 GUESTS
Discover the best of New England this summer on board BIG EAGLE’s great toy collection including kayaks, paddle boards, wave runners, water-skis, dive gear and bicycles. Her long-time Captain Christiana and five-star crew are experts in creating everything from large events to intimate family charters.
- Huge hot tub for up to 8 people
- Large party deck seating up to 50 for table service
- Watch any game you want this summer – onboard sports bar with plasma TV
39.6M/130' – 10 GUESTS
Spacious MAGIC offers a stylish interior that is greater in volume than most yachts in her size range, complemented by vast outdoor spaces. On deck, social outdoor spaces include a sundeck with a hot tub and bar, ideal for enjoying the views of Martha’s Vineyard and Rhode Island. On the water, enjoy a great toy collection, and by night, make family memories in the fantastic outdoor cinema.
- Excellent toy collection including a slide, paddle boards and fishing gear
- Sundeck sunbathing area with removable awning and hot tub
- More space than most yachts in this size range
60M/197’ - 12 GUESTS
Relocating from Costa Rica to French Polynesia for the summer, FORMOSA is a proven adventurer led by a long-standing Captain and crew. Summer among magical, otherworldly islands as you enjoy the largest hot tub possible in this size range, a private observation deck, a state-of-the-art cinema room and a privileged Master suite on the upper deck.
- A seasoned traveller, ideal for discovering French Polynesia in 2022
- The largest hot tub possible on a yacht of this length
- Privileged Master suite on the upper deck with a private terrace
- Sky lounge cinema room
37M/121'09" – 12 GUESTS
New to the Fraser charter fleet, MASTEKA 2 is highly experienced in cruising the South Pacific and surrounding tropical regions. Enjoy top hospitality thanks to the yacht’s experienced crew of 7, led by Captain Bruce who has extensively cruised Australia including the Great Barrier reef, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia.
- Wide range of water toys including underwater scooters and a jet-ski, plus dive gear including a hookah and a sub wing
- 8-seater hot tub forward on the bridge deck offering wonderful views
- Beach barbecue set-up including gazebo
33M/107'11" – 10 GUESTS
Discover the stunning archipelagoes of French Polynesia on board ASKARI. Run by a Captain and crew who have lived and worked in South Polynesia for years and who know all the best areas and activities in the islands, she also offers an excellent selection of toys including dive gear.
- Top reviewed crew of local experts
- Toy collection including kayaks, kite boarding gear, wave runner and foil board – plus a dive compressor and scuba gear for 8 guests, with rendezvous diving offered
- Multiple relaxation options including a hot tub on the sundeck
28M/91'10" – 12 GUESTS
Discover the stunning secrets of French Polynesia on board ULTIMATE LADY, with a top speed of 32 knots enabling you to see more of this extraordinary destination during your charter. Perfectly equipped for fishing or exploring, she is also ideal for simply watching the world go by as you sip cocktails from the private upper deck.
- Rear sundeck with optional fishing chair
- Alfresco dining on the upper deck
- One of the fastest yachts in her class
48.8M/160’ – 12 GUESTS
Join a Captain and crew who are experts in the Bahamas on board CLARITY this summer. Relax in the latest in modern amenities and comforts in the classic surroundings of a 1920s gentleman’s yacht. Enjoy beach picnics and games, outings on the tender to explore these stunning waters, and fantastic interiors including a split-level Master suite.
- Expansive outer deck spaces ideal for dining with family and entertaining friends
- Agate under-lit skylounge bar
- Exceptional toy collection including fishing gear and wave runners
43.3M/142' - 12 GUESTS
Southern charm, a light, fresh interior and inviting deck spaces for enjoying the warm sun or cooling breeze define GRADE I. Offering an extended sundeck and an excellent charter record, she is loaded with toys including a 12.8M/42’ Yellowfin tender, Seadoos, Seabobs and fishing gear for Bahamian trolling or deep drop.
- Dive gear for 8 guests
- Major refit in 2018 including a sundeck extension, new teak decks, a new bar on the sundeck and a full interior upgrade
- Transom with lounge area
HEAVEN CAN WAIT
35M/115’ - 10 GUESTS
HEAVEN CAN WAIT is one of the most sought-after models in her size range, with a very charter-friendly layout. Refitted in 2020, she features expansive deck spaces and a highly skilled crew with great local knowledge of the Bahamas.
- Top toy collection including Seabobs and fishing gear, plus a floating platform for easy access
- Sundeck with bar and numerous lounging areas
- Chef with fantastic reviews from past charter guests
56M/184’ – 12 GUESTS
BABA’S offers an incredible programme for adventurers and sport fishermen and is equipped with a fantastic toy collection. She features the best equipped 12.8M/42’ Hydra-Sport towable available, ideal for extreme fishing, and a highly experienced crew who can instruct guests in fishing as well as all water toys.
- Two hot tubs on board
- Beach club with hot tub, bar, sunloungers and exercise gear
- Gym, steam room and yoga instructor on the crew
56M/184' – 12 GUESTS
A versatile charter yacht maintained in perfect condition and fully rebuilt in 2018, TACANUYA is fast, reliable and comfortable. Her latest refit saw the addition of an upgraded sundeck area with hot tub near the BBQ space, a favourite area on board. Spacious interiors accommodate 12 guests in a 7-suite layout.
- Capacity for 80 guests at the quay, great for private parties and entertaining
- Ideal for larger charter groups
- Spacious sundeck with hot tub
- Refitted modern interior by H2 Yacht Design
49.5M/162'05" – 9 GUESTS
Winner of multiple awards including three World Superyacht Awards, a Showboats Design Award and a RINA Green Plus Award, FALCO MOSCATA is the first-ever Picchiotti Vitruvius line motor yacht by Perini Navi. She is presented fresh from a refit which included the creation of a new guest deck area that can also be used as a al fresco gym.
- Shallow draft for easy access to lagoons and anchorages
- Impressive collection of water toys including jet-skis, e-foil, scuba diving gear and inflatables
- Gym with rowing machine, elliptical trainer and exercise bike
Still can’t find your perfect charter yacht?
Contact our expert team for more details.