2011 / 2021 (refitted)
Delivered in 2011 by Eurocraft, 44m/143' motor yacht for sale BARON TRENCK was designed with a strong steel hull to explore the world. Her impressive exterior combines the classic lines of a modern superyacht with touches of a strong vessel, built to explore more remote destinations. So far, she is the largest vessel delivered by the Italian shipyard.
Tailor-made for adventures across the high seas; from the tropics to the poles, BARON TRENCK offers an incredible charter potential. Very stable at anchor thanks to her NAIAD zero-speed stabilisation system and her 3m/9'10" draft, she provides one of the best experiences at sea, even being capable to explore shallow bays.
Generous volume compared to similar yachts in her range, this tri-deck vessel offers numerous deck spaces on board for socialising and entertaining. Including an expansive sun deck that can hold up to an impressive 150 guests for parties or corporate events. The interior incorporates 6 staterooms for 12 guests, including a Master suite on the main deck with large oval windows.
- 10-year survey completed
- Impressive range: 11,600nm @ 10 knots
- Low fuel consumption with a 105,000 liters capacity
- Very large exterior spaces (120m² sun deck)
- 6-stateroom layout
- Large capacity for charter events
- NAIAD Zero-speed stabilisers
Specification BARON TRENCK
Construction & Design
||2011 / 2021 (refitted)
|Gross Tonnage ||478 GT
Performance & Engines
2 x MTU (815 hp) |
3 x Onan (80kW)
Class & Flag
||Bureau Veritas (BV)|
||At Anchor & Underway
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.