HEROINA yacht for sale
$ 3,450,000 (approx. € 3,581,000 ) ( US Duty Paid )
Pure, classic design. A beautiful sight to behold, sailing yacht HEROINA is a cold-molded mahogany classic designed and built by German Frers in 1993 to be his own family yacht.
As maybe the most famous German Frers design, she reflects the mind of a great and ambitious architect who seeks comfort and ease of use.
HEROINA is sleek and beautiful, as well as an easy enough to handle true performer. This modern classic yacht features open-deck volume and just reasonable-sized staterooms.
HEROINA has been completely and lovingly rebuilt/refitted over the last 8 years including every system, component, and detail aboard. She is an absolute pleasure to sail and the most beautiful sailing yacht in any harbor!
- German Frers classic design and sailing performance
- Cold Molded construction to be light and strong
- Replacement of all systems, teak decks, rig/rigging/sails to current standards
- Lovely “beach house” interior ambiance
|Engines||1 x Steyr (163HP)|
1 x Whisper Power (11kW)
|Cruising/max speed||8 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 9 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Exterior Designer||German Frers|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.