6 great destinations for your winter charter
From the Caribbean to South East Asia, discover a selection of top yachting destinations with perfect conditions for charter from now up until the spring or beyond.
For a selection of yachts hand selected for you and available in your chosen location on your chosen dates, contact your Fraser Charter Broker.
For the very first time, enjoy the brand new charter destination of Costa Rica. Alternate sessions of out-of-this-world scuba diving with breathtaking adventures on land, from ziplining through rainforests to horseback riding to kayaking through mangrove rivers.
- Swim, snorkel, paddle board, kayak and go inshore ﬁshing off Conchal Beach
- Hike with a naturalist guide through the primeval Curú forest, whose abundant wildlife includes birds and monkeys
- Head to Drake Bay, another world heritage site and one of the most biodiverse places on earth, and kayak up Rio Aguja into the heart of the rainforest
- Experience the thrill of a guided night-time jungle tour in Quepos
- Island hop through the Exuma Cays to snorkel an underwater cave and hand-feed nurse sharks
- Spend days fishing and enjoy your catch for dinner on board
- Get up close and personal to sea pigs at Pig Beach
- Dive and snorkel fascinating wrecks including the famous Staniel Cay sunken plane
- Enjoy the 3-mile long pink sand beach on Harbour Island
A natural wonderland of tiny beach-covered coral atolls and mountainous islands, the Caribbean exudes colour and warmth. Enjoy an adventure-filled paradise of first-rate cuisine, spectacular white beaches and anchorages ideal for water sports. From the 365 beaches of Antigua, one for every day of the year, to the sophisticated harbour of St Barths, the Leeward Islands offer a new awe-inspiring sight around every corner.
Highlights: Leeward Islands
- Take on the challenging climb to Nevis Peak to enjoy views over Antigua
- Experience the thrill of a ziplining and canopy adventure in Antigua
- Explore the caves of Barbuda, and its renowned pink-sand beaches
- Paddle board, kayak, swim and snorkel in calm bays backdropped by forested islands
Highlights: Windward Islands
- Anchor off Mustique and have the crew re-create one of the island’s legendary parties on board
- Scuba dive with sea turtles in the Tobago Cays, part of a protected national park
- Take the tender to one of the Windward Islands’ thousands of beaches for a private barbecue or cocktails
Highlights: Virgin Islands
- Wade through the hidden sea pools of The Baths on Virgin Gorda
- Snorkel The Bight or The Indians Swim with tarpon and sea turtles at Monkey Point
- Get up close to sea turtles in Maho Bay
The epic waters around Australia promise a trip like no other, from diving the extraordinary Great Barrier Reef to escaping to the white sands of the Whitsundays or embarking on a wild adventure in The Kimberley. Unique scenery, epic surf breaks and thrilling skiing await in New Zealand, with spectacular beaches on the North Island, plus majestic fjords and deep forests on the South Island. Fiji promises lazy sun-filled days, fantastic wildlife and a friendly welcome with hardly any other yachts for miles.
- Enjoy an afternoon of snorkelling in Manta Ray Bay
- Relax the day away on majestic Whitehaven Beach, or explore the island's stunning bays and coves
- Scuba dive with giant potato cod in the Great Barrier Reef
- Take a 4x4 or helicopter tour of the epic Purnululu National Park in The Kimberley
Highlights: New Zealand
- Sail by the ‘Hole in The Rock’ on Piercy Island, a naturally formed archway 18 metres wide
- Explore the world’s largest sea cave, Riko Riko
- Dive the Poor Knights Islands, one of Jacques Cousteau’s top ten dive sites worldwide
- Take pictures at the iconic Cathedral Cove, Coromandel Peninsula
- Snorkel the coral reefs of Mana Island
- Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on board backdropped by Monuriki, the filming location for ‘Castaway’
- Drop anchor at Liku Beach, also called ‘Champagne Beach’ and enjoy an unforgettable lunch on the sand, served by the crew
- Choose your favourite sheltered anchorage for a swimming and water toys session off Malolo
To stand at 90° South and feel the magnitude of being truly at the ends of the earth is one of the most adventurous experiences it is possible to undertake. A charter here combines exploration at its most extreme with the luxurious comforts of a superyacht. With world-renowned experts at your side, get ready to discover Antarctica in the best possible way.
- Take a dip in thermally heated waters in Pendulum Cove
- Spot chinstrap and Adélie penguins on Penguin Island
- See elephant seals and fur seals at Hannah Point
- Walk on black sand heated by underground volcanic vents
Some of the world’s most lusted-after beach and island destinations are found rising out of the warm, clear waters of the Indian Ocean and South East Asia. Feel the tropical breeze in your hair as you stroll along immaculate white sandy atolls, dive in idyllic coves and sip cocktails before romantic beach sunsets.
- Explore the underwater caves and marvel at the variety of ﬁsh off Thyla
- Take a drift dive in the Hukurudhoo Uthuru Kanduis in the Ari Atoll
- Meet giant whale sharks on the outer reef of the South Ari Atoll
- See amazing beaches on Mushimasmigili and Kandholhudhu
Highlights: Thailand & Langkawi
- Swim in crystal clear waters and explore the natural limestone formations in Koh Yao Yai
- Anchor in Koh Rok for a romantic sunset dinner on board, prepared with fresh ﬁsh from local ﬁshermen
- Watch wild monkeys play on the beach and enjoy an afternoon of swimming at Koh Rawi
- Snorkel the Tarutao Marine National Park
- Visit Waigeo, for a huge variety of exotic creatures living in the corals as well as the Red Bird of Paradise ashore
- Spot the famous dragons and walk the pink sand beach on Komodo island
- Choose from over 30 dive sites offering a dazzling array of underwater life and colour in Dampier Strait
- Explore some of the most biodiverse sea life in the world in Misool and spend days exploring hundreds of dive sites, caves, lakes and beaches
Fraser has access to yachts in every destination around the world.
To book your charter, contact our team today.