AURELIA motor yacht for charter
Winter: FROM € 100,000 (APPROX. $ 104,700)
Winter: Please enquire
Heesen's outstanding masterpiece and World Superyacht Awards winner, AURELIA is a yachting icon. With a smart raised pilothouse, she features a highly recognisable racing exterior design and unique colours in homage to sports cars. She was designed by the renowned Bannenberg & Rowell and features contemporary and elegant interiors, inspired by race car designers.
She boasts an extremely spacious and bright Master suite with large ensuite bathroom and walk-in dressing room. The three spacious guest suites were each designed with a different racing theme.
AURELIA also features a vast sundeck with ample sunbathing areas and al fresco dining as well as a large beach club.
- A yacht that turns heads thanks to her unique styling and themed decor
- Excellent collection of water toys with endless hours of fun for all ages, including a waverunner, 2 seabobs, kayaks, water skis and water slide
- Fold out swim platform with sun loungers and easy access to the sea.
- Teppanyaki hot plate and coal barbeque on board
- RYA approved training centre - guests can learn to use the water toys with her outstanding crew
- Stabilisers at anchor and underway for added comfort at sea.
|Guests||12 (cruising) / 8 (sleeping)|
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||2011 / 2017|
|Model||3700 Alu Semi-displ.|
|Interior Designer||Bannenberg & Rowell|
|Gross Tonnage||245 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||16 Knots|
|Max speed||31 Knots|
|Engines||2 x MTU (3,648 hp)|
2 x Kilopak (55kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.