Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
- Anastasia Legrand
- T +377 93 101 845
- M +33 6 80 86 64 30
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
SHENANDOAH OF SARK
Winter: Western Med
Summer: FROM € 110,000 (APPROX. $ 129,500)
A genuine icon, three-masted world adventurer SHENANDOAH OF SARK combines classic looks with modern amenities for the ultimate in onboard comfort. Launched in 1902 and refit in 2018/19, she was built for performance and long-distance ocean sailing, and has taken guests to world’s remotest corners in extreme conditions. Offering easy, smooth and responsive sail handling, SHENANDOAH OF SARK excels in stiff winds and whitecaps.
On deck, dine in the shaded cockpit and get involved in the sailing action. After an action-packed day harnessing the wind, relax in the spacious salon and enjoy live music on the grand piano.
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition following her 2018 refit
- One of the finest sailing yachts for charter
- Expansive sunbathing areas and a shaded cockpit for al fresco dining
- Unparalleled comfort and safety
- Charming main saloon with classic grand piano
- State-of-the-art speakers, TV and communications system
|Engines||2 x Lugger (500HP)|
2 x Northern Lights (67kW)
|Cruising/max speed||9.5 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 13.5 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||3,250 nm|
|Economical range||3,250 nm|
|Exterior Designer||T. Ferris|
|Interior Designer||Gae Aulenti|