8 Great Options For Your Wellness Yacht Charter
When finally you are able to break free and enjoy some quality time with family or friends on board your chosen yacht, we’re guessing you will want to keep up your fitness and wellbeing. What better place to do that than at sea?
We are proud to present our personalised selection of some of the best yachts for a health-focussed retreat, with spas, expert treatments, detoxifying menus, stunning onboard gyms and the latest water toys to bring action and fun to staying fit and healthy.
For more information on any of these and others just contact your Fraser broker.
76M/249'04" - OCEANCO - 12 GUESTS
Designed for a sport and fitness loving Owner, WHEELS offers the ultimate wellbeing break, whether you’re looking for non-stop activity, total relaxation, or a reinvigorating combination of both.
- Qualified onboard massage therapist offering a wide range of massage styles and techniques in the yacht’s dedicated massage room or anywhere on board
- Dance teacher in the crew who can instruct onboard stretch and strengthening classes
- One of the largest gyms on any yacht, fully equipped with treadmill, cross trainers and exercise bike and air-conditioning
- Huge collection of toys and a South African National Kiteboarding champion in the crew who is brilliant at teaching guests all forms of water sports
- Deckhand/nanny to give parents peace and privacy
MIKHAIL S. VORONTSOV
64.5M/211'08" - BALK SHIPYARD – 12 GUESTS
Enjoy an active sailing break on board 64m three-masted schooner MIKHAIL S. VORONTSOV, winner of the Neptune trophy at the 2014 World Superyacht Awards and newly available for charter for the first time in 2019.
- Dedicated massage room
- Separate sauna
- Forward hammocks ideal for peaceful sunbathing
63.3M/207'08" - ROYAL DENSHIP - 12 GUESTS
FORCE BLUE boasts one of the most expansive and best equipped professional spas ever seen on the water. A tranquil haven situated on the yacht’s lower deck, the spa features a massage room, beauty area, hair salon, steam shower hammam, mud bath and hydro massage Jacuzzi. There is also a huge gym on the lower deck with Technogym equipment including treadmill, power plate, weights & bench.
- Vast spa area with dedicated beautician/yacht masseuse
- Specialised professional treatments including tendon-muscle massage with cupping glasses, hydro-aromatherapy and phyto-mud therapy
- Additional treatments including facials, a range of manicures & pedicures and professional hairdressing
50.9M/167'00" - KONJO BOAT BUILDERS ARA - 14 GUESTS
DUNIA BARU’s year-round operating area of Indonesia is a detox for the mind and body in itself. And where better to enjoy this true disconnect from the world than on board a yacht that combines traditional style and design with modern superyacht standards?
- Yacht masseuse available on demand
- A chef who can specialise in healthy cuisine to suit any nutrition plan
- Onboard cruise director who can arrange healthy hiking excursions, kayaking, paddle boarding and other active days out
30.5M/100'00" – BENETTI – 8 GUESTS
Relax on spacious decks and get active on JAZZ’s excellent water toy collection, before enjoying delicious cuisine prepared by the yacht’s talented chef.
- Carefully selected, passionate Californian chef specialising in fresh Mediterranean cuisine
- Great selection of water toys including 6 paddle boards, a wave runner and 2 Seabobs
- Excellent crew to guest ratio, with 6 crew serving 8 guests
39.6M/130'00" - NORTHERN MARINE – 11 GUESTS
Packed with toys as well as relaxing deck spaces, MAGIC is equally suited to active families with energy to burn or groups of friends looking to recharge.
- Hot tub spa pool with 180⁰ views, built in cushioned seating and UV protected skylights
- Plentiful toys including family set of paddle boards, kayaks with pedals & sail kits and an ocean trampoline
- Electric bicycles with manual mode for healthy days exploring on land
- Extensive fishing gear
28.6M/93'10" - PERI YACHTS – 10 GUESTS
Looking to kickstart a new healthy lifestyle, or struggling to find a holiday that meets your specific dietary needs? Look no further than QUASAR, whose chef won her category at the MYBA show Chef Competition in 2019 with her vegan and lacto-vegetarian menu. For relaxing evenings on deck, QUASAR's Captain is a talented musician who can provide a calming soundtrack.
- Award-winning chef
- VR headsets for virtual sports sessions
- All cuisines offered and all dietary requirements catered for
25M/82'00" – VIKING – 8 GUESTS
What better way to unwind than on your own personalised on-the-water health retreat in the Bahamas? MARYBELLE offers its own onboard wellness programme, led by a board-certified holistic nutritionist and professional wellness chef, including detoxifying menus, expert-guided yoga sessions, meditation and breathwork practices and friendly beach boot camp workouts. (Not for sale or charter to US residents while in US waters.)
- Curated professional Greenroots Wellness Programme
- Complimentary dockage at Norman’s Cay and free use of beach cabanas, kayaks and paddle boards
- State-of-the-art fishing gear and onboard local experts