The demand for yachts has never been so high
Worldwide yacht sales (+24M/79’) have more than doubled in the year to date (taking into account sales until mid June) and outperformed the same period last year by 142%. Fraser is experiencing our best year of the last 13 for the number of yachts sold and the total last asking price, as well as average LOA (Source: Fraser Central Intelligence Department).
What does this mean for you as a Seller?
If you are ready to sell, there has never been a better time. And we are ready to take your yacht to market.
Why choose Fraser to sell your yacht?
Largest fleet in the world:
- The fleet of yachts represented for sale by Fraser is the largest and most comprehensive in the world including yachts from 24m (79’) to over 100m (328’) in length, over 50 different brands and available for viewing in 14 global locations
Getting your yacht seen, wanted and sold:
- So far in 2021 more than half the yachts represented for sale at the start of this year by Fraser brokers have been sold – a testament not only to the quality of yachts Fraser brokers choose to represent, but the sales and marketing tools and techniques used to secure quality buyers both from extensive existing client networks worldwide and new networks opening up through wide-reaching marketing initiatives and connections.
FRASER CENTRAL AGENCY YACHTS SOLD 2021 (YTD)
TOTAL LENGTH OF YACHTS SOLD BY FRASER YTD (metres)
FASTEST FRASER CENTRAL AGENCY SALE YTD (days)
And if you need reassurance that you are choosing a Broker who will secure the best price for your yacht, this comparison tells you everything you need to know. Fraser is proud to be the Market Leader in Total Value of yachts sold representing the Seller.
WANT YOUR YACHT SOLD 60% FASTER THAN THE AVERAGE?
Why the Market Boom?
- During and after the pandemic, the tangible benefits of yachting are being discovered and enjoyed by more of us than ever – in many cases for the first time, as evidenced by the increase in the entry-level 24-40M (80’-130’) sector which saw a 160% increase on 2020
- Many who have been considering buying for years are finally deciding that now is the moment and playing their "why not " card. This is far from unique to the superyacht sector: in the recreational pleasure craft market, the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) is seeing US boat sales across all size ranges reach a 13-year high
- More people realised that spending time on a yacht, with only those guests you choose and a crew who work under strict sanitary protocols, offers a controlled environment that today is the best way to enjoy true relaxation
- A yacht can be kept locally or in a port that is easy to reach from home even during times of restricted travel, and unlike a private island or villa, on a yacht you can wake with a different view every day, explore freely and go where you want
- For home working and extended periods of living at sea, more buyers than ever are realising that yachts offer all the comforts, facilities and technology of a luxury home, and often even more
Marketing that gets your yacht seen - and wanted
The answer? By identifying a brokerage house that not only has a proven track record in promoting yachts like yours, but also offers the support of a marketing team who understands exactly how to market them.
Find out more about how the Fraser in-house Marketing Team, the only one in the world to include two Yacht Marketing Strategists, gets your yacht not just known, but wanted, via the buttons below.
There are two excellent options to consider:
- Build a new yacht specified to your every need, and charter from one of 2,000+ available in the meantime.
- Buy a pre-owned yacht and refit it into the yacht of your dreams.
Click the links to find out how Fraser can help and advise you on any of these decisions.