GEORGIA yacht for sale
$ 7,950,000 (approx. € 6,780,000)
Please note that GEORGIA is not available for sale to US residents while in US waters.
GEORGIA is the ultimate family world cruiser. The world’s largest sloop at the time of her launch, GEORGIA was the trailblazer for a new generation of sailing yachts.
Designed for global sailing with a minimal crew, safety and cohesive design were critical to the success of the project. In addition to captive sailing winches hidden below deck, centerboard draft and excellent storage, interior design priorities included four generous guest staterooms, a full-beam Owner's suite with adjacent gym, large windows in the main saloon and a large hot tub on the upper deck.
With her 59m carbon mast and eye-catching burgundy-red hull, GEORGIA won the Showboats award as the most innovative sailing yacht as well as the best sailing yacht over 38 meters.
Proven beyond doubt, since 2009 GEORGIA has covered over 120,000nm, circumnavigated the globe and won the 2018 St Barth’s Bucket!
- Spacious cherry wood interior designed by Glade Johnson Design
- In a class of her own – no comparable yacht on the market today
- Only yacht of her size on the market with a full-beam Master Suite and a sixth stateroom or gym
- Built to Lloyd's class
- To see more click here (Broker Friendly info).
|Engines||1 x Caterpillar (1,000HP)|
3 x Northern Lights (99kW)
|Cruising/max speed||10 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 13 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||4,000 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Glade Johnson|
|Interior Designer||Glade Johnson|
|Classification||Lloyd's Register (LR)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.