- Anton Farber
- T +377 93 100 450
- M +33 6 07 93 20 79
- Kirill Anissimov
- T +377 93 100 450
- M +33 6 42 51 22 82
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
SAGE yacht for sale
€ 9,900,000 (approx. $ 10,305,000 ) ( VAT Paid )
40m /130' of refined luxury, offered in turn-key condition, VAT paid, and only privately used. SAGE, built at Admiral shipyard in 2017 for a repeat yacht Owner, is a real opportunity for any yacht lover looking for the perfect listing, thanks to her expansive decks and open lounge areas onboard. SAGE is offered by an experienced owner who took a lot of care with her build and who now, with the soon-to-come delivery of a new yacht, is in search of the perfect new owner.
Watch SAGE's walkthrough during her 5-year survey performed in 2022
She is the perfect opportunity for a buyer in search of a quality yacht in pristine condition, with very light one-owner use. For half the price of an equivalent new build, and without the now extended 2-6 year waits so many buyers are encountering when they are hoping to build, SAGE ticks all the boxes of the perfect 40m/130' yacht for sale immediately available.
Luca Dini created her strikingly modern, masculine contoured lines. With her lightweight aluminum hull, SAGE is able to reach a maximum speed of 19.5 knots. Created for worldwide cruising in mind, her draft allows for effortless navigation even in shallow waters. Enjoy her folding swim platform convertible into a beach club, or a garage for your toys and tenders.
Her well-appointed interior boasts a modern, elegant, and sophisticated style. The main salon and dining areas have high paneled windows which flood the space with natural light. On the accommodation side, SAGE is provided with a 5-stateroom layout: the main deck delights with a comfortable Owner’s suite with panoramic windows offering expansive views. And four guest staterooms are found on the lower deck.
- High specification motor yacht built for a serial yacht owner
- Immaculate condition with low engines hours
- VAT paid
- The folding swimming platform converts to a beach club and garage for tender and toys
- Eye-catching exterior lines from Luca Dini
- Open lounge areas onboard featuring sunbathing and entertainment
- Minimalistic and sophisticated interior designed by Gian Marco Campanino.
- Five staterooms able to accommodate up to 12 guests
|Features||Stabilisers WIFI Beach Club|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar|
2 x Kohler (70kW)
|Cruising/max speed||13 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 19.5 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||1,500 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Luca Dini Design|
|Interior Designer||Gian Marco Campanino|
|Classification||Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.